Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spyker C8 Aileron Spyder .: WORLD PREMIERE :.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not leak anything....
    Rijk

Comment

official pictures:
      Attached Files

Comment

four more:
        Attached Files

Comment

They actually write that they have the first photo. Which it clearly is not. It is a photoshop of one of the official press photos of the Aileron.

I guess they wanted to beat Spykerowner.com with having the exclusive of the Aileron Spyder, as they will have read here already that pictures will be shown here as a worldpremiere.

Just like with their discovery of the Cadillac engine for the D8 P2P. That story was all over the web within a day, but what they forgot to mention was that they found the pictures of the mule here and then checked RDW site for plate data.

And now they pretend they have another exclusive premier. with some information about the soft-top that they found somewhere else too.

They get the majority of their Spyker stories here anyways and then don't mention it.
          Last edited by bucciali; 16-08-2009, 00:11.

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
            official pictures:
            Haha, posted while I was writing previous entry.

See my point. The Autoblog picture is WAY off.

Great to see that SpykerOwner.com has another great World Exclusive Premier.

Great looking soft-top. Really, really sweet.

Comment

Okay, I can see the official press release and the pictures were published on the Spykercars site at 00:00. Not really a world premiere for SO, if you ask me..

Comment

Originally posted by bucciali View Post
                They actually write that they have the first photo. Which it clearly is not. It is a photoshop of one of the official press photos of the Aileron.

I guess they wanted to beat Spykerowner.com with having the exclusive of the Aileron Spyder, as they will have read here already that pictures will be shown here as a worldpremiere.

Just like with their discovery of the Cadillac engine for the D8 P2P. That story was all over the web within a day, but what they forgot to mention was that they found the pictures of the mule here and then checked RDW site for plate data.

And now they pretend they have another exclusive premier. with some information about the soft-top that they found somewhere else too.

They get the majority of their Spyker stories here anyways and then don't mention it.
                Autoblog.nl annoys me a bit, but the car is fantastic, a very nice, developed product. Of course the frameless wind shield had to go, amazing how they managed to tuck away the (retracted) roof on top of the engine! Another difference is extra air intakes at the back.

EDIT: more, new pictures Monterey 2009 Spyker C8 Aileron Spyder — Autoblog
                Last edited by IVR007; 16-08-2009, 08:44.
                The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

OMG! I am stunned, speechless and stupefied.

Comment

excellent design!

...this is a really wonderful design!

By the way, what is the red structure in the back (middle) of the soft top?

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                      ...this is a really wonderful design!

By the way, what is the red structure in the back (middle) of the soft top?
                      Additional storage space as far as I know
                      Attached Files

Comment

my new favourite car
                        it's awesome

Comment

WOW!!!

Niels

Comment

Stuning car!! Drool....
                            Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
                            Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Breathtaking!

Really special design, a Spyker worthy ;-)

Wow. Really special, I have to say. The company logo embossed around the soft-top is really unique. And to see that the upholstery is also present on the soft top cover and the 'additional luggage space box' is also very unique.

Definately not a car that has to grown on me, I'm liking it from the get go. But I'm sure that I am going to be amazed by seeing it from different angles, in different settings, and in different colours!!

Comment

Could somebody send me the pressrelease text via PM? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                X