Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F Spider
    replied
    image_14475.jpg Jac has a great car, in great shape. It was a pleasure to meet you (our kids say thank you for the doughnuts)
    Last edited by F Spider; 29-03-2021, 22:59.

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    Jac, you have a PM

Leave a comment:

• jac
    replied
    My wife Vera. Plus another audi V8 in the background.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jac
    replied
    image_14466.jpg No problem. I realize it is a small show. I want to hear all about last weekend in CT. Just took the spyker out tonight in Albany. Went out to dinner with my wife and a friend from oneonta at a cool restaurant by u of albany.
    Last edited by F Spider; 29-03-2021, 23:00.

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    Not a big show, but it would be great to get to meet you. Tom, my friend, and east coast Spyker expert, will also be there. Maybe we can get together at our place, and go there together. I'll PM you the address.

Leave a comment:

• jac
    replied
    Sounds like fun. I'll see you there. I needed some help with my top anyway. I don't think I put it down properly.
    Last edited by F Spider; 29-03-2021, 23:01.

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    Jac, next Sunday is a car show at the fire department in Woodstock. We'll be there. Are you able to make it, or do you have a better suggestion?

Leave a comment:

• Wouter
    replied
    Great car,....I really love the shape of a C8. Its timeless. It looks great even after 10+ years. Enjoy you car and thanks for sharing this picture.

Leave a comment:

• jac
    replied
    image_14458.jpg #116 out and about today. Finally got ny registered. Running great. Needs wax but we will get there.

Leave a comment:

• jac
    replied
    Thanks a ton for the help and I wouldn't have known these points without reading the forum. Keep them rolling please. Jack

Leave a comment:

• jac
    replied
    Yes. I have the small key. Yes I already figured to leave a window open just in case. I start all my cars monthly or have a tender on them. Tr6 is easy to bump start. Gallardo spyder not so much even with a 6 speed.

Leave a comment:

• SpykerOwner
    replied
    And make sure the car is not locked when the roof is up and the battery is switched of. Unless you have the windows open of course.

BTW Do you have the small key that fits in the lock near the wiper blade?

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    The master switch under the front clamshell will turn off everything, but also resets the motor management computer. Make sure you have driven 20+ miles before you have to get an inspection sticker.

Leave a comment:

• jac
    replied
    Really I just needed to figure out how to shut the battery down for storage. We are getting rain this week. I might be able to sneak out for a cruise if the road salt washes away. Fingers crossed.
    Last edited by F Spider; 29-03-2021, 23:02.

Leave a comment:

• amzamz
    replied
    Originally posted by jac View Post
    ... I will be reading the owner's manual cover to cover tonight.
    ... reading? Hmmm. I never read anything in that manual, I must admit. Just turned on the engine and listened to it! ... and keep listening!

Welcome to the club!
    Last edited by F Spider; 29-03-2021, 23:02.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X