Hope to see you and #116 next time I visit New York

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    It's arrived!!!! So exciting

Leave a comment:

• FiliusNovaeAngliae
    replied
    Congratulations. Must be exciting. Happy reading and more importantly driving when the time comes!

Leave a comment:

• jac
    replied
    #116 is here. Too salty to drive but sounds amazing. I will be reading the owner's manual cover to cover tonight.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jac
    replied
    No picked up in LA Monday. On the way now. Delivery scheduled for next Monday. I will upload pix then. Wow I am excited.
    Last edited by F Spider; 29-03-2021, 23:02.

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
    At your place Jack?
    I wouldn't think so, because it looks pretty green on the photo. We have no leaves left, and further upstate is even more bare

Leave a comment:

• SpykerOwner
    replied
    image_13330.jpg At your place Jack?

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    Jack,

That is cool. I have seen that there are many car shows in your area. I think I have an invitation for the Saratoga Springs Museum for next year. I'm sure they'll love to have multiple Spykers in the show (even though our cars are not technically eligible).
    Last edited by F Spider; 29-03-2021, 23:03.

Leave a comment:

• jac
    replied
    I am in the Albany area. Catskills are close. I used to own a fireplace retail store in Oneonta NY. We can definitely do lunch and a drive sometime. A good friend of mine grew up in Hunter. Great roads down there.
    I noticed an Elise in one of your pictures. I waited a year for my 2005 red on red Elise. Great car wish I still had it.

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    Originally posted by jac View Post
    Thanks. I am relocating #116 to upstate NY. DC motors is installing a new battery and shipping next week. I look forward to hitting some east coast events next summer. Jack
    How far are you upstate? We are in the Catskills. It is great to have another Spyker at the east coast events

Leave a comment:

• SpykerOwner
    replied
    Upstate NY sounds good. #207 resides upstate NY as well

Leave a comment:

• jac
    replied
    Thanks. I am relocating #116 to upstate NY. DC motors is installing a new battery and shipping next week. I look forward to hitting some east coast events next summer. Jack

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    Triple black. I didn't even realize there were two of them. Very cool, and welcome to the site

Leave a comment:

• SpykerOwner
    replied
    Congratulations Jack! Excellent choice

Leave a comment:

• jac
    replied
    #116 is now mine. This is a great forum and the history here helped make my decision easier. DC motors was retained to offer it for sale. I drove it and fell in love. Jack

Leave a comment:

Working...
X