Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... I am not posing !!! My legs are hiding a secret... (... but this doesn't belong to this thread)

Besides: Elo offered me a swap of cars. He prefers left hand drives! @SpykerOwner, how do you know we haven't swapped ???

Comment

• image_9876.jpg image_9877.jpg image_9878.jpg image_9880.jpg ... had an excellent Sunday. New snow covered part of the scenery at Susten pass, Switzerland.
      Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2023, 23:54.

Comment

• Amazing scenery. Would love to join you sometime for a ride in the Swiss mountains.
        The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• Ah, Susten Pass, my favorite! Amzamz, so glad to see these pics. They evoke good times!
          With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• Nice to see Susten Pass again

I took my Saab 9³ up the San Bernardino Pass last month. Not as exciting as the Susten Pass but nevertheless very beautiful.

Comment

• ... San Bernardino is probably very nice with new snow, too! I would suggest you wait for a few ugly days (for snow) and then choose the day after (blue sky). I am sure, there will be a lot of opportunities like that coming up in October / November. Until the passes will be closed for too much snow!

Other nice Swiss passes include Julier (open year round, even with 2m of snow!), Fluela, Albula, Umbrail (next to Stelvio), Lukmanier, Oberalp, Furka, Grimsel, Nufenen, Gottardo, Simplon, Grand St. Bernard...

... and should the above already be closed for early winter, try Ofenpass (Fuorn), Julier, Maloja, Lenzerheide, Klausen, Pragel, La Forclaz, Pillon, Mosses...

... if the weather is totally wrong, you could still drive around lake Lucerne (Vierwaldstadtersee, try the Beckenried-Gersau ferry), lago di Lugano (try Morcote and Vico Morcote, Castello, Gandria)... or visit cities like Bern or Fribourg...
              Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2023, 23:53.

Comment

• excellent pictures Amzamz!

Comment

• image_9899.jpg image_9900.jpg image_9901.jpg image_9902.jpg image_9903.jpg image_9904.jpg ... some more. Klausen pass and Susten pass.
                  Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2023, 23:52.

Comment

• Beautiful!

(Aspire to underexpose, my friend. Once the picture is overexposed, there is no saving it! If it is slightly underexposed, you lose nothing and can fix everything. )

Comment

• image_9910.jpg image_9911.jpg ... you mean, this one?

The sun was straight into the lens... nothing I could do about. And, I had a toothbrush with me.... no room for an expensive camera :lol: !
                      Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2023, 23:52.

Comment

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                        I had a toothbrush with me.... no room for an expensive camera :lol: !
                        hahahaha.....
                        Rijk

Comment

• Life is all about priorities and it seems that you got your priorities straight amzamz Enjoy!
                          Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                            ... you mean, this one?

The sun was straight into the lens... nothing I could do about. And, I had a toothbrush with me.... no room for an expensive camera :lol: !
                            :lol: Good job with that one -- and thanks for the needed annotations!

Comment

• image_10065.jpg image_10067.jpg image_10068.jpg image_10069.jpg image_10070.jpg ... had a photoshoot today. Good quality pictures to follow. Just for teasing, my own snapshots...
                              (the other one is #029)
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2023, 23:51.

Comment

• Nice pictures
                                Rijk

Comment

Working...
                                X