Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
    You did most of them :lol: !
    In the beginning we had to keep the site going. Now the site is doing fine without me
    Rijk

Comment

• Originally posted by F Spider View Post
      In the beginning we had to keep the site going. Now the site is doing fine without me
      I disagree, the site would be doing less fine without you
      Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Originally posted by bucciali View Post
        Let's see if we can get to 10,000 by year end!
        That is more than 100 posts a day. That isn't going to happen. I still have to work:lol::lol::lol:
        Rijk

Comment

• Interesting site, I own a 2007 RS4 Avant ... and whilst looking for upgrades to the RS4 engine(V8) I found this .. Shame the Spyker does not use the RS4 FSI engine ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyuk911 View Post
            Interesting site, I own a 2007 RS4 Avant ... and whilst looking for upgrades to the RS4 engine(V8) I found this .. Shame the Spyker does not use the RS4 FSI engine ..
            Andy,

Welcome. If I understand correctly, the RS4 V8 has a slightly different set up and will not fit reversed in the Spyker. On the other hand, with only 2750LB and 400HP, Spyker isn't in search of more power
            Rijk

Comment

• Welcome on board Andy. RS4 is a fine machine. Any info you want to share with us about your Audi? Like driving experiences, upgrades, pics etcetera.

Comment

• Welcom Andy, nice to have another member, with an Audi V8 here. Hope you also get contaminated with the Spyker virus, as most of us here .

Comment

• Welcome Andy!
                  Like Wouter, I too hope you will catch the Spyker-virus!

I've always been fond of the RS Audi's, ever since the blue RS2 Avant came out.
                  You can share things on your RS4 in the Off-topic forum, if you'd like.

Comment

• Finally. Post #8000.
                    Rijk

Comment

• I missed to make the 9000th post. I have no internet connection on the beach

1000 posts in 50 days! Back up to speed
                      Rijk

Comment

• you should have gone to the beach 4 months ago, instead of locking your cars up in the Barn...

Comment

• Beach? Are you testing your Spyker for viability in the sand? Let me save you some time... It doesn't work

Comment

• Just found this site, glad to see there is an active Spyker community. I've attached some pictures that everyone might enjoy.

Spyker has been involved in our events (Le Belle Macchine d'Italia) at Pocono and Daytona. They fit right in with their Italian counterparts.

Joe Corbacio
                            Italian Cars
                            Untitled Document
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Joe,

Welcome to the site. I think I've seen you on FC.

The #43 car you show in the pictures is actually my car.
                              Rijk

Comment

• Post #9999
                                Rijk

Comment

Working...
                                X