First post Enthusiast lounges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jpcourt View Post
    My wife gave up long ago.. she just knows if my mind is made up... it will happen. I have great cars and a great wife, life is good.
    Ditto for me...when I had the idea of buying a Spyker and a bit nervous about telling the wife, she simply said three words "GO FOR IT!!"

Comment

• You guys are very lucky!

Comment

• I'm sort of MIA, and missed the 14,000th post. Next week I'll be back...
        Rijk

Comment

• You guys keep changing the big post numbers while I'm traveling. I missed the 15,000th post. But I think it is fantastic that we have this many
          Rijk

Comment

• Originally posted by F Spider View Post
            You guys keep changing the big post numbers while I'm traveling. I missed the 15,000th post. But I think it is fantastic that we have this many
            The 1,000th thread is also coming up soon. So stay tuned

Comment

• Hello everybody, I am new here :-) I am a exotic car/Spyker enthusiast for a long time.
              I am 18 years old and I live in the Netherlands near Amersfoort, not far away from Zeewolde.

The last time I was at the factory was with the Dutch tv program called ''Man bijt hond''. We went to spyker with a few Saab owners, to celebrate the big news. We gave the workers at Spyker some meatballs and crackers (typical Swedish).

I make a lot of exotic car video's and upload these on YouTube. I am the best earning YouTube cannel in the Netherlans. I will post some Spyker video's in the video topic :-)

Jorrik
              (sorry for my English, it is not the best!)
              http://www.youtube.com/jorrie2 - Always the nicest car video's!

Comment

• Good to have you on board Jorrik! Your man bijt hond video has been posted here before.

Comment

• Welcome Jorrik -- now the workers will by both drunk AND fat! :lol:
                  With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• Haha thanks for welcoming me

Comment

• I just checked the "Members List"...already 26 new members this month : Welcome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wouter View Post
                        I just checked the "Members List"...already 26 new members this month : Welcome!
                        Probably with all the Spyker/Saab news, more people are interested in Spyker!
                        Welcome guys.

Comment

• Jorrik, I'm a fan of your videos. Keep up the fun work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Basokolow View Post
                            Jorrik, I'm a fan of your videos. Keep up the fun work.
                            Thanks! I am happy to hear that! I really appriciate all the support I get!

Comment

• New here! Dutch and chief editor of GTspirit.com

Comment

• Welcome Des, good to have you on board.
                                The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Working...
                                X