Evora + great design = B6 Venator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattjs33 View Post
    I have Bugatti Veyron spark plugs on my shelf; they happen to also fit a Passat!

But I carry 16 at all times, you know, just in case. :lol:
    Haha.

Has anyone ever looked inside a Lamborhini Gallardo??
    All audi parts! Aironditioning and Navigationsystem (Audi MMI) is the same as in my A3 Sportback.
    Or has anyone who bought an R8 V10 ever been commented about having the OLD (520hp) Gallardo engine?
    (Even the CEO was presenting the Veneno in German!! Should have been in Italian or English IMHO, as he is representing an Italian brand.)

Is a Pagani less of a car because it has a Mercedes Benz engine?? (Have you seen the design and engineering and use of material in the rest of the car!! WOW!!!!!)

I like the Venator based on the pictures I have seen and is a true baby sister to the Aileron. (Boxter vs. 911 or Aventador vs. LP560)
    In this perspective I don't see the problem in using invisible parts or a donor platform. As long as the end product brings you the unique feel and touch and give you the Spuler emotion for which these cars are bought and why whe love Spyker!

The top models C8 are still unique products!

I hope this model will bring volume sales to spyker and we'll see lots of them on the road!!
    Last edited by Spyker 007; 09-03-2013, 18:45.

Comment

I watched the Youtube video:
      2015 Spyker B6 Venator - World Premiere - YouTube

and the name is pronounced Ven - nah - tore.

Spyker has not yet identified which engine or transmission will be in the car and says there are many choices of V6 engines to choose from.

Comment

... a summary of the detective story can be found here.
        Attached Files

Comment

The first Aileron is based on a SWB chassis, with its wider track on the rear than on the front. There is no saying how the Venator will look like next year.....
          Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366162770.682053.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	65938Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366162780.190076.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	65939
          Rijk

Comment

Working...