• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thnx!

PS Is the Spyker R8 a new model

Comment

There is more:

CarDomain Car Blog: Team Spyker: Popped and Out of the Car Before Checkpoint One!
      Rijk

Comment

Website up!!

"TEAM SPYKER" - BULLRUN 2008 BLOG
        Vinny

- former SPYKER Employee, but a fan for life....

Comment

I found that website a few days a (as an accident) but at that time it wasn't working. But I sat that is was 'called' "TEAM SPYKER" BULLRUN 2008 WEBLOG.

But why is this website launched when the Bullrun is over???

Comment

PS And why aren't day 4, 5, 6 & 7 not in English?

Comment

And one last question

What can you tell us about the 2 cars that participated?

I see there is a black/tan C8 Spyker. And this car got the A/C upgrade, right? And is it VIN #083? Thought I saw something like that in the slideshow.

And the second C8 Spyder is Gun Metal Grey with Tropicana Orange Hide and this is a EURO-spec Spyder? Because of the orange sidemarker at the rear. And what about this remark:

Supercharged C8 Spyder
              You can’t even imagine what it takes to get a car shipped over to this country in less than two weeks.

This is the first Supercharged C8 Spyder in North America.
              Sounds interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
                PS And why aren't day 4, 5, 6 & 7 not in English?
                The text is lookalike Latin and not an actual story. Designers use this to fill pages to judge if their layout is correctly designed.

Comment

.. And is it VIN #083? Thought I saw something like that in the slideshow.
                  According to the slide show it is indeed #083

Comment

The black and tan is #083 - our Press Car

The other one is Victor's Car - #155 He had flown over for the event. Yes it is Euro Spec.

Sorry about the Latin.. I hadn't had a good signal to finish the blog... It was not much, but I wanted to get something up...

Love this shot...
                    Vinny

Comment

Do you have some more information about the supercharger in Victor's car? I presume it is supercharger from MTM? Like this Russian C8 Double12 S with 525 hp?
                      http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/uno...lack-rubi.html

Or is the supercharger still a secret and will they launch it when the Aileron comes onto the market?

Comment

Something like this is guess?
                        mtm > Products > mtm - Product overview > Audi A8 D3 Tuning > Supercharger conversion 500 hp (368 kW) - incl. piston, exhaust system from manifold back

And with a little "Spyker tweaking" the engine delivers 525 hp?

Comment

the supercharger in Victor's car is still in testing phases, it is vaguely similar to the Russian one, still using some MTM parts.

When the kit is fully tested, details and availability will be sent out.
                          Vinny

Comment

What happend to the gorgeous blue USA demo car (#148) and #093? I always thought that those cars (and #107 ofcourse) where the demo cars. Are they sold to a happy customer?

And is #083 the only demo car right now? Just curious

Comment

Is Victor out of jail yet?
                              Rijk

Comment

What happend to the gorgeous blue USA demo car (#148) and #093? I always thought that those cars (and #107 ofcourse) where the demo cars. Are they sold to a happy customer?

And is #083 the only demo car right now? Just curious
                                148 is the car they sent to do the new "Night Rider" show. I drove that car and it runs like a raped ape. It is FAST. Not sold, still a demo car.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X