Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullrun 2008

Bullrun
    and a quick blur for you lazy people who don't want to click the link.

"So...What's Happening..?

Another 8 nights and 7 days of the finest driving and partying will be a fitting celebration for Bullruns' 5th year and now 7th rally. Are you tough enough?

Bullrun 2008 will, without doubt, include the best driving roads yet witnessed, some amazing hotels and resorts and of course more of the planned and unplanned mayhem usually associated with the run.

As always, COMPLETE details of the event will remain a secret.

Highlights...don't miss it!

Highlights of the '08 Rally will include, a spectacular startline event, closed course challenges by the Hollywood stunt team that brought you the Bullrun show on MTV Spike, race track events, exclusive parties and as always an unbelievable selection of roads with some of the most stunning scenery in the USA.
    'Bullrun is hot!' - Paris Hilton

How do I get in...?

Existing Bullrunners will be guaranteed a place on the event until the 5th February 2008. After that we will fill the grid with the waiting list.

Once again thanks for all of your continued support in making Bullrun one of the most talked about events on the calendar.

Our success is due to your continued support and enthusiasm for Bullrun. 2007 was an incredible year, with the launch of our successful spin-off reality show on US TV and the coverage of the actual Bullrun rally now reaching 94 territories worldwide. 2008 will be Bullruns year biggest yet!.

'It's the one thing I look forward to every single year' - Hayden Christensen, Actor, Star Wars

For more information and availability contact info@bullrun.com

Team Bullrun
    Los Angeles - London"

For those of you who do not know what this is... it is a really fun RACE event that includes celebrities and fast cars. It is a race from one place(Calgary Canada) to another (Phoenix--my home town). Very similar to the Cannonball Run. I was thinking about putting the Coke Can in this race and have been trying to get Spyker to maybe help fun this deal to get some press out of it. If we can get a few owners interested in running this with the press car we could have a heck of a good time. For you owners out there, let me know if you have ANY interest in this or if you are going to be babies about putting miles on your car =)

Dan

Didn't Rijk's #107 car already participate in the 2006 edition of the bullrun, with Carl Lewis behind the wheel? Not entirely sure about that one though, but I agree with you, one should show off their Spyker as often as possible.

Comment

Sounds great... Drive you also with the Bullrun Dan?

Comment

Thanks for posting the info Dan

Comment

I won't be able to attend, because I'll be in Europe that week. And probably that is a good thing as I value my driving license too much.
          Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by LMGT View Post
            Didn't Rijk's #107 car already participate in the 2006 edition of the bullrun, with Carl Lewis behind the wheel?
            You are completely right!

In 2006 there were 2 Spykers participating. #107 with Carl Lewis behind the wheel (race number 86) and an unidentified purple one with Victor Muller himself.

In 2007 #107 was enlisted again.

Comment

The purple one is not the #007 as you might think

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
                The purple one is not the #007 as you might think
                It is #093
                Attached Files
                Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

I know it couldn't be #007 because that one doesn't have a "wide body" (holes above the front wheels) but #007 used the same license plate:
                  Autogespot - De verzameling van bijzondere auto's gespot door jullie in het wild!

Comment

From the Spyker NYIAS Press release:

In June 2008, Spyker is set to take the pace car position with tow C8 Spyders when the annual rally Bullrun sets off from Calgary.

Comment

Pics from 2006:

Vinny

- former SPYKER Employee, but a fan for life....

Comment

i'm still unsure if I will participate this year. I just had shoulder surgery (i'm fine so don't fret guys!) and the other one gets done in two months. The timing was done this way on purpose so it may not be a good thing for me as it relates to this event...

Comment

Hi Dan,

DonŽt worry! If youŽre not able, iŽll drive. My shoulders are fine.

Jeffrey

Originally posted by SpykerX3 View Post
                          i'm still unsure if I will participate this year. I just had shoulder surgery (i'm fine so don't fret guys!) and the other one gets done in two months. The timing was done this way on purpose so it may not be a good thing for me as it relates to this event...

Comment

So, no Spykers yet in the 2008 Bullrun?
                            Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                              So, no Spykers yet in the 2008 Bullrun?

Comment

Working...
                              X