New Home for #152

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panoz1 View Post
    Josh did Dan send the two girls with the car that's what i want to Know!
    hahaha, nice one :lol:
    Olav

Instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

All of the accessories did come with the car, but Dan was correct about "dialing in" the stereo. I look forward to getting it tuned and getting the top down/off shortly.

The girls didn't come with the car, but Dan assures me they will show up monthly in their swimsuits for detailing. That alone was worth the purchase!
      Nihil ausus, nihil acquisitus

Comment

She looks awesome! I just need to find some better backdrops for photographs.

I threw in a new picture of the cover. Expensive, but it does like like lingerie for the Spyker :lol:

People are actually putting their transmissions in Park to come check it out while waiting in traffic! Next step is too totally remove the top; rearward visibility with it down is like an eighteen wheeler's...
        Attached Files

Comment

Looks gooood with her cover on
          The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

... this car has the perfect color for photos with fresh green leaves in the background (Spring, East coast, Canada or Europe). I wonder if you can find that somewhere near you! Already looks stunning on a lawn!

Comment

Stunning!

Comment

Fantastic photos! Josh, you will enjoy that car so much.

That color red looks good everywhere: against green, against white snow, against waving fields of wheat, you name it.

Definitely take top off. Only way to fly!
                With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Thanks for all the thoughts guys! The top is now off and rear visibility has been restored

The removal of the top has, of course, provoked the rain gods, so #152 may have to just wait patiently a little longer to get back out. I can't quite bring myself to drill the drainage hole in the floorboards that more hard-core members have done!

Comment

... you will need one experience of a heavy thunderstorm (and rain)... . At least, take a "golf umbrella" in the passenger seat, which allows you to quickly stop and wait if rain kicks in! ... or, get yourself a tonneau cover. That is easy to mount, and you could cover up the passenger seat, if it rains.

I had a lot of fun in the rain! The only thing missing is good photographs! ... haven't found that hardy photographer following me with his camera during heavy rain yet :lol:

Comment

Working...
                    X