New Home for #152

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Home for #152

#152 will have a new home in Texas shortly!

Many thanks to the entire Spyker community for all of their help and enthusiasm. Special thanks to Dan (SpykerX3) for all of his insight and assistance on the transition.

Owning a Spyker is a dream come true, and I hope to meet many more friends in the coming days!
    Nihil ausus, nihil acquisitus

Congrats! Very unique color for a Spyker! Enjoy it

Dan, are you going to buy another Spyker (SpykerX4) or is your spyker spree over?
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Congratulations! Great to have another member as an owner!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

That is great news. This is going to be a great summer in Texas!

Comment

Congratulations!
            With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Congratz!!
              Olav

Instagram
              https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

I'm definitely excited to pick her up before the Texas summer hits. At that point, the top will have to stay up for a while (which just doesn't seem right). Or, of course, I'll just have to only go out at night (again, that doesn't seem right either )

Hoping to pick her up in Austin this weekend! I'll keep everybody updated as things move along.

Comment

I'm very happy for Josh and the Coke Can. I wasn't real interested in selling it but I do need the space and Josh has been around long enough to know how to time things correctly. He should have it by the end of the week. And yes, I am "on the list" for another but not until the "larger" engines are officially available. I'm certainly going to miss that car.

Dan

Comment

Dan was always a big and colorful contributor here, so hoping he sticks around as a member. Congrats to Josh...not sure I understand why the top must stay on for now.

Comment

I'm not going anywhere!

I'll still be around if you guys need anything. I still know a thing or two about these machines =)

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Dan

Comment

Spyker #152 is safely in garage.

Whew, #152 is finally in her new Texas home after a 250 mile trip from a dealer service and transport from Phoenix.

I didn't realize how ill-equipped I was to answer the barrage of questions that would follow me everywhere! I may have to set up a PowerPoint presentation on an iPad and just hand it off to the crowd as I go into the gas station, restaurant, wherever

I'll get down to the task of detailing her, and I'll post some pictures soon thereafter. Many thanks again to Spykerx3 for letting me adopt his Spyker and to Chris Mora for the prompt help in getting it serviced upon arrival in Austin.

Now to figure out that top removal...

Comment

Great stuff. Yup, I get that all the time. What car is that (hint: says it on the license!), how fast will it go, how fast have you driven it, how many are made each year, how many horsepower, how much does it cost, will it beat a (fill in car of choice...Lambo, Ferarri), etc.

Perhaps one of the more knowledgeable amongst us could put together a cheat sheet of sorts

Good luck with the car...you will love it.

Comment

Glad all is well Josh. You get extra attention with that audio system. I'm sure it will need to be tuned though. I uploaded some PDF's a few years back on the top installation/removal. The biggest hint I can give you is to have an extra person there when you try to take it down from the top of the windshield. Many have cracked the windshield in the process of removing that damn thing. I also suggest a full removal of the top versus tucking it behind the seats. You can't see anything with that top "down".

Dan

Comment

did you get all the accessories with the car

Originally posted by SpykerX3 View Post
                              Glad all is well Josh. You get extra attention with that audio system. I'm sure it will need to be tuned though. I uploaded some PDF's a few years back on the top installation/removal. The biggest hint I can give you is to have an extra person there when you try to take it down from the top of the windshield. Many have cracked the windshield in the process of removing that damn thing. I also suggest a full removal of the top versus tucking it behind the seats. You can't see anything with that top "down".

Dan
                              Josh did Dan send the two girls with the car that's what i want to Know!

Comment

Working...
                              X