X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aiglos91 View Post
    The exhausts just looks like the ones of a Spyker
    They are.
    In order to create objects of timeless beauty, one must respect the past, enjoy the present and look with enthusiasm into the future. www.michielvandenbrink.com

Comment

So Michiel, what's the progress on the project? Is it going to be C8- or Aileron based? Is it going to be realized at all? Good luck with it!

Comment

C8 based. And to be honest... nothing is certain anymore in these difficult times. So future will tell.
        In order to create objects of timeless beauty, one must respect the past, enjoy the present and look with enthusiasm into the future. www.michielvandenbrink.com

Comment

So I guess it's not in cooperation with Spykercars itself? Well anyway I think it's a shame the economic situation is keeping your activities down; The Fra Mauro is a beautiful looking car, would love to see it realized.

Comment

Originally posted by Reddingius View Post
            So I guess it's not in cooperation with Spykercars itself?
            Correct.
            Originally posted by Reddingius View Post
            Well anyway I think it's a shame the economic situation is keeping your activities down; The Fra Mauro is a beautiful looking car, would love to see it realized.
            So do I. Thanks.

Comment

By the way, how is the GTO project coming along? Sure hope that won't get canned!

Comment

Looks nice!! Great lines.

Comment

Working...
                X