Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
    BMW Alpina B3 Biturbo Cabrio?
    In the US they sell only the 7 series Alpina.

The obvious choice would be the new M3 Cabrio, but I'm afraid that that car is too good.
    Rijk

Comment

Actually I saw yesterday that Manhattan Motorcars is selling the TVR now. I will look into that.
      Rijk

Comment

Rijk, you now that's TVR Russian? I like the new Sagaris, the old one's not so. That Tuscun with that special paint, is really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by JVProduction View Post
          Rijk, you now that's TVR Russian? I like the new Sagaris, the old one's not so. That Tuscun with that special paint, is really nice.
          Yes, I know that TVR is now Russian. Spyker is now for 1/3rd Russian also.

I've been reading more on the MMC website, and they don't have the TVR's yet, but if they come, they will be my local dealer.
          Rijk

Comment

I didn't think TVR were in production anymore???

Comment

Update:

I'm in (very high level) contact with Tesla, trying to become their first European customer (maybe a long shot, but because I can drive with US plates, there are no regulation constraints)

If this falls apart, the best choice seems to be to go back to Lotus.

For the time being, I'm trying to lengthen the permissable stay of the S2000 until june 2009.
              Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                I'm in (very high level) contact with Tesla, trying to become their first European customer (maybe a long shot, but because I can drive with US plates, there are no regulation constraints)
                Very interesting!
                Please let us know your findings!
                Did you drive one yet?
                In order to create objects of timeless beauty, one must respect the past, enjoy the present and look with enthusiasm into the future. www.michielvandenbrink.com

Comment

Michiel,

I did not drive one yet, but, after reading the articles available, it will be totally weird. No sound (you need to do a hard-reset on your senses experience) and full torque from 0 RPM (another reset, but a soft one, I think).

Obviously, I'm worried about all this, but if this is the future, I'm into it. Whatever that means
                  Rijk

Comment

Obviously, I'm worried about all this, but if this is the future, I'm into it. Whatever that means
                    Check out the video at the end of my latest article:
                    Echte mannen eten geen honing » Autoblog.nl » Autonieuws van de straat
                    In order to create objects of timeless beauty, one must respect the past, enjoy the present and look with enthusiasm into the future. www.michielvandenbrink.com

Comment

Update:

I'm in (very high level) contact with Tesla,
                      Interesting - keep us posted

Comment

any updates on the silent car yet?

Comment

Yes, there is an update.

I have been in contact at a high level with Tesla. They are interested to get me in the first Tesla in Europe, but it will not be in 2008, since they have their hand full with their current US order book of 1000 cars.

However, in 2009 it will happen. They agree that starting in the Netherlands is a good idea, and the fact that I can legally drive around in a US certified model with US plates means that they can have an early car driving around.
                          Rijk

Comment

However, in 2009 it will happen.
                            Now that's a fantastic update
                            Congrats!

Comment

Nice update

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Working...