Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what are you going to do Mr FS???

Comment

Yesterday I returned the Elise after one week and 1000km in mostly cold, miserable but mostly dry weather. Only on Friday I had the roof closed.

The S2000 is repaired and has a totally new roof, and I drove it back to my place in the Hague.

The Lotus just has soooo much more character than the Honda..... but the Honda does what I need as a daily driver sooooo much better.

I have to get used to the idea that it is mutually exclusive, and make up my mind.
      Rijk

Comment

Well let us know what you decide

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Slegg View Post
          Well let us know what you decide
          I like the PROCESS of selecting a new car. I keep circling around the selection and will zoom in much later. There are just too many variables. I need to decide what to give up from the wish list.
          Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
            I like the PROCESS of selecting a new car. I keep circling around the selection and will zoom in much later. There are just too many variables. I need to decide what to give up from the wish list.
            I was also going to suggest a convertible mini

Comment

I know somebody in the US who is selling his Fisker Tramonto.
              Talking about a very special convertible, Rijk!
              Attached Files
              In order to create objects of timeless beauty, one must respect the past, enjoy the present and look with enthusiasm into the future. www.michielvandenbrink.com

Comment

Michiel,

Do you think that that is a special car? I always sort of ignored it as a car that was a design-blend of an Aston Martin and BMWs M6 and Z8.
                Rijk

Comment

Yes, I know the Fisker is a Merc-Aston-Z8 blend, but the result is very rare and you probably won't get a bad stigma with this one here in Holland.
                  Very unique in Holland, not too posh and always a nice subject to talk about when you park alongside the curb.
                  In order to create objects of timeless beauty, one must respect the past, enjoy the present and look with enthusiasm into the future. www.michielvandenbrink.com

Comment

I would change the wheels, though...

Comment

You could also choose any convertible and turn it into a very special Rietveld-Vandenbrink.

Comment

Originally posted by Michiel Mobiel View Post
                        I would change the wheels, though...
                        The wheels are indeed terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                          Michiel,

Do you think that that is a special car? I always sort of ignored it as a car that was a design-blend of an Aston Martin and BMWs M6 and Z8.
                          .....and Jaguar XK

Comment

How about the new M3 Convertible or maybe wait a bit longer till the DBS Volante: Autoblog
                            Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
                            Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

BMW Alpina B3 Biturbo Cabrio?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X