WANTED ! Spyker C8 Laviolette (Spyder?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by globallambo View Post
    Been out of touch for a while and now I am back and searching for a new addition.

I am actively seeking a C8 Laviolette. If anyone has a line on one preferably white with black interior I am ready to make a deal.

I will also consider other color combinations. Please email me direct Seth@exoticsrally.com.
    Hi,
    Spyker C8 Laviolette #213 is for sale. It's white with a black interior.
    Only it cost +/- $230k. So that's twice as much than you wanted to pay.
    Topic of #213: http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/uno...ite-black.html
    Site of the dealer: Galpin Spyker - 2010 White Spyker C8 LAVIOLETTE XL9BABAG8AZ363213
    Olav

Instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

Currently for $ale in the US:

Good Luck!
      Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

looking good

looks like I have a tentative deal for the white one in LA - stand by for a few days while I hopefully become a new Spyker owner - very anxious !!!
        Seth Rose
        www.ExoticsRally.com
        seth@exoticsrally.com
        2011 Bullrun Live Rally Champion - Team Exotics Rally
        2012 Bullrun Live Rally Champion - Team Exotics Rally

Comment

Good luck!
          With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

looks like I have a tentative deal for the white one in LA - stand by for a few days while I hopefully become a new Spyker owner - very anxious !!!
            Will be nice to have another Spyker owner in the Tri state area

Comment

Awesome, congrats!

Comment

Cool! Congrats in advance

Comment

Anyone have any suggestions on Insurance companies for the Spyker? I currently have State Farm for my Lambo, Porsche, ferrari, and GTR - naturally the Spyker is not in their database, I tried Geico as well, no dice. Haggerty wants an arm & a leg.

Thanks guys....
                  Seth Rose
                  www.ExoticsRally.com
                  seth@exoticsrally.com

Comment

Anyone have any suggestions on Insurance companies for the Spyker? I currently have State Farm for my Lambo, Porsche, ferrari, and GTR - naturally the Spyker is not in their database, I tried Geico as well, no dice. Haggerty wants an arm & a leg.

Thanks guys....
                    Strange that GEICO will not do. They are my insurer (although not thrilled with them)

Comment

I have State Farm on #152, and they have been very reasonable on the rate. They wanted a full independent appraisal prior to insuring, but it was worth it for the documentation anyways.
                      Nihil ausus, nihil acquisitus

Comment

Originally posted by BknBlk View Post
                        I have State Farm on #152, and they have been very reasonable on the rate. They wanted a full independent appraisal prior to insuring, but it was worth it for the documentation anyways.
                        State Farm drove me crazy. Took them 2 months to determine whether or not I was high risk (heck, I could have told them that immediately!) only for them to come back and say that could not cover me because I had been ticketed one too many times (twice) for talking on my cell phone in the last 3 yrs.

Comment

Looks like Grundy is going to insure it, and at a fraction of the cost with unlimited mileage. They handle my classic cars and I guess they want to expand the business. Looks good so far.
                          Seth Rose
                          www.ExoticsRally.com
                          seth@exoticsrally.com

Comment

Looks like Grundy is going to insure it, and at a fraction of the cost with unlimited mileage. They handle my classic cars and I guess they want to expand the business. Looks good so far.
                            Grundy? Never heard of them. I'm in the market for new ins. Can you share contact info?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Swisstrader View Post
                              Grundy? Never heard of them. I'm in the market for new ins. Can you share contact info?

Thanks
                              scratch Grundy - they wanted my whole fleet in order to insure the Spyker

State Farm reconsidered and they are writing it tomorrow...
                              Seth Rose
                              www.ExoticsRally.com
                              seth@exoticsrally.com

Comment

recently i sold local car private for 195k usd,start was 250

Comment

Working...
                                X