No announcement yet.

#171 - C8 Spyder - Ibis White / Black & Glacier duo tone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

image_6009.jpgimage_6010.jpg My friend from Calgary went down to Spyker of Calgary to check out my new ride, he owns a powder coating company and will be PC the wheels black. He also took a couple pictures for me! Enjoy
    Last edited by F Spider; 10-02-2021, 03:18.

Comment

Great news! Those wheels will look truly formidable in black, I think. Pics when you're done!
      With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Finally!!!!!!

Congratulations! Don't forget the snow tires...

Comment

What a beauty! Congrats! Those wheels in black will be too attractive... It's not fair anymore:lol:
          Louis

Comment

Call me whenever you bring it to Vancouver, i'll give you the complete walk through on the car. Enjoy!!!

Comment

JP, I will take you up on that offer!!!

Latest news is that the 3M, radar detector and powder coated wheels are all done. 171 will be delivered on Monday afternoon!! Pictures will follow

Comment

Originally posted by rhyno View Post
                .. 171 will be delivered on Monday afternoon!!
                Excellent. What a great start of 2010!

Comment

Nice, indeed a great way to start the new year! Can't wait to see your pictures.

Comment

image_6336.jpgimage_6337.jpg My first drive!

What a great feeling it is to get behind the wheel of a C8 Spyder....I was all grins today!!! I took my sister, mother and GF out for rides today and they just loved it. My GF had never driven a Spyker before so today was her first time. She thought it was very easy to drive..steering was great and good power. I do have to say the sound of this car is just amazing..it's like nothing else and it's factory!! Here are a couple pictures from today.
                    Last edited by F Spider; 10-02-2021, 03:17.

Comment

Stunning!!...what were the temps? Wondering how comfortable our cars are with the tops on in colder weather (still waiting on mine).

Originally posted by rhyno View Post
                      What a great feeling it is to get behind the wheel of a C8 Spyder....I was all grins today!!! I took my sister, mother and GF out for rides today and they just loved it. My GF had never driven a Spyker before so today was her first time. She thought it was very easy to drive..steering was great and good power. I do have to say the sound of this car is just amazing..it's like nothing else and it's factory!! Here are a couple pictures from today.

Comment

wow she really looks good outdoors!! Glad you and your family liked the experience
                        The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

It was about 4*Celsius today (39* F). The heater had no problem keeping the cabin warm with the top up. It was fun to drive but you could tell that the rear tires where cold with this weather.

Thanks IvR, it was all smiles today!!

Comment

I must say, you really have a nice colorcombination on your car.
                            Olav

Instagram
                            https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

And when it warms up and the top comes off . . . heaven!

Congratulations on a good day of driving!
                              With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Someone's trying to steal your car Rhyno!! :lol::lol:
                                + YouTube Video
                                ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                                The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Working...
                                X