Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spyker 007 View Post
    Hans, Thanks.

Spyker Cars also e-mailed me this combo with #007 in the background. @ Concours ´d Elegance Paleis het Loo in Apeldoorn.

Spyker C8 Combo with #007
    ... are those Belgian number plates on the car???? which car is that?
    Last edited by F Spider; 26-02-2023, 06:21.

Comment

Yep Belgium plates. I guess it is the car the crashed in Belgium. And if I remember correctly SpykerX3 said the VIN is #030.

Comment

The car that was crashed in Belgium did not have the engine air inlet tube on the reardeck. The car on the photograph with 007 does have this tube.
        Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

image_2189.jpg Found this picture showing the 007 with Adrian Sutil behind the wheel...burning some rubber .
          Last edited by F Spider; 26-02-2023, 06:25.

Comment

A small film from the passenger at the Dutch Supercar Sunday, organised by Autogespot.com

YouTube - Driven: Spyker C8 Spyder

Comment

image_2334.jpg image_2335.jpg
              Has someboy got pitures from the A1 at Zandvoort with Mr. Balkenende behind the wheel?

Thank again.

Jeffrey
              Some extra pictures of Dutch prime minister Balkenende driving #007:
              Woophy - Photo #175781 - Zandvoort, Netherlands
              Last edited by F Spider; 26-02-2023, 06:25.

Comment

Do you know that Balkenende spinned your Spyker on the circuit? Don't know if there are pictures from that accident

Comment

Some Dutch quotes about the spin:

Zo ook gebeurde het dat ons aller JP een Spyker C8 Spyder over het asfalt mocht sturen en ‘m richting de Gerlachbocht achterstevoren parkeerde zonder enige geldige reden. Het zal de politicus Balkenende geweest zijn die even de overhand kreeg toen hij werd ingehaald werd door zijn eigen achterkant. Immers een politicus is gewent aan “draaikonten”…
                  Source: Column: A1GP Zandvoort - Het F1 Pits Magazine

Iemand nog beelden van de spin van Balkenende in de Spyker bij het uitkomen van Tarzan ?
                  Source: A1 gp seizoen 2006/07 - Christijan Albers Forum

And a picture with JP behind the wheel

Comment

I haven't had the Spyker backwards yet, but I did the Lotus Elise
                    Rijk

Comment

• Chronoswiss Wristmaster

Jeffrey, I found a watch for you that matches your 007's interior!

The Chronoswiss Wristmaster
                      Last edited by bucciali; 25-10-2009, 22:36.

Comment

• Jan Peter Balkende in a Spyker C8 Spyder

and another shot of JP in 007.

Jeffrey, you're getting enough pics for a nice scrapbook!
                        Last edited by F Spider; 26-02-2023, 06:24.

Comment

• Originally posted by bucciali View Post
                          and another shot of JP in 007.

Jeffrey, you're getting enough pics for a nice scrapbook!
                          Actually, Spyker Cars made a book with #007 at different events for us. Very nice!

However the more pictures, the better!

Had #007 outside for a wash and a dry today.
                          She upstairs again, enjoying her special Spyker PJ's.

Jeffrey

Comment

• #007 in good company: Side by side with a McLaren F1

I had seen this one a long time ago, probably when I was active on the McLaren F1 board. But I came across it again this weekend, and I'm thinking it's 007. Jeffrey, do you know when exactly #007 got the '007' plaque on the side-skirts?

Comment

• Originally posted by bucciali View Post
                              I had seen this one a long time ago, probably when I was active on the McLaren F1 board. But I came across it again this weekend, and I'm thinking it's 007. Jeffrey, do you know when exactly #007 got the '007' plaque on the side-skirts?
                              No doubt this is #007:

Augergine (purple) and a hardtop. There is only one.

Don't know when 007 was added. (edit: Somewere between 05-2005 when new and first spot with april 7th 2006)
                              Last edited by Spyker 007; 23-10-2008, 20:17.

Comment

• It's nice to have that timeline, I'll have to scan for more pics, I bet there are many more of 007 in my collection.

BTW, did we already conclude whether 007 was the one that was in China in 2004? Can't remember whether we discussed it....

Actually, Spyker Cars made a book with #007 at different events for us. Very nice!
                                That's actually pretty neat! You don't get that with just any manufacturer. Again proof of a phenomenal focus on customer service, I would say.

And uhm, what are PJ's????

Comment

Working...
                                X