X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #107 - C8 Spyder

Upstate NY
    Attached Files
    Last edited by F Spider; 10-11-2007, 17:08.
    Rijk

The 107 at the Festa di Ferrari. 100 Ferraris and one Spyker. Guess which car drew a crowd.
    Attached Files
    Rijk

Comment

I still feel privileged that was able to drive your Spyker. She is really an amazing car.

Comment

beautiful car!

Comment

F Spider,

Great photos! I can imagine that carpark full of Ferrari's and your Spyker in the midst of them. Makes the Ferrari's all too common if you ask me

I'm sure you got some positive feedback from the Ferrari-owners, right?

Cheers,

Mel
          ______

Mel

Comment

What colour is the #107? That looks like graphite grey. Very classy and if I'm correct the colour (besides black) Spyker uses a lot for the press cars/photos, right?
            ______

Mel

Comment

Must have been quite a laugh taking it to a Ferrari meet

Comment

Everybody was commenting that the Ferrari al of a sudden looks like a mass produced car.
                Rijk

Comment

I think they call the color Gunmetal Gray or Tungsten Gray. The car looks much better without the extreme contrast of the polished aluminum and the black paint. They are doing a test with blacked out aluminum, but I have no photos of that yet.
                  Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                    Everybody was commenting that the Ferrari al of a sudden looks like a mass produced car.
                    Indeed - what's the annual sale figures for Spyker???

Comment

Ouff! You are asking a 'touchy' question!

This year the number of cars produced was much lower than previous years, due to various reasons I guess.

First article I could find through Google mentions that in 2006 a total of 94 units was produced, where in 2007 only 24 units were delivered at the gate.

Still, 94 units in 2006. I really hope that is a correct figure. The online 'presence' is rather limited and I have not seen photos of that many around. Then again, many of these supercars don't come out often. And if they do, and get photographed.

Comment

See my post under the Bugatti Dilemma.
                        Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by bucciali View Post
                          Ouff! You are asking a 'touchy' question!

This year the number of cars produced was much lower than previous years, due to various reasons I guess.

First article I could find through Google mentions that in 2006 a total of 94 units was produced, where in 2007 only 24 units were delivered at the gate.

Still, 94 units in 2006. I really hope that is a correct figure. The online 'presence' is rather limited and I have not seen photos of that many around. Then again, many of these supercars don't come out often. And if they do, and get photographed.
                          Wow 24 is pretty disappointing I wonder what went wrong

Comment

I believe this year it got harder for Spyker to get suppliers to deliver on credit. A lot of the 'negative' news around Spyker's financials, the F1 story etc made these suppliers more nervous about getting their money.

Karmann, one of the big suppliers, was one of them I believe.

And with the suppliers being more nervous, less parts were being delivered I guess??

Comment

Working...
                            X