Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usually I focus @ Do It

Comment

• ] image_6790.jpg image_6791.jpg image_6792.jpg image_6793.jpg image_6794.jpg image_6796.jpg ]which angle?

... which angle is best to photograph a C8 Spyder? I tried to figure out and here are some of the results...
      Last edited by F Spider; 16-01-2024, 05:18.

Comment

• I like this angle

Comment

• [Someone had to say it: "There are NO bad angles from which to photograph a Spyker!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Swisstrader View Post
            There are NO bad angles from which to photograph a Spyker!
            ...you must be truly in love with your Spyker! :lol: I'd only say that to a woman!

Comment

• Hahaha....I have made many comparisons between a woman and a Spyker...stunning curves, tight (on the turns of course), unpredictable, one of a kind, top down looks best, throaty sexy exhaust (not sure if that one will translate), and to start (aka ignition or lift off) you must press the right buttons and switches and in the right sequence (also make sure you gently flick that red switch first!).

In general, if you take care of her, she will give you many good years, if not, she may be quite a bitch to handle

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
              ...you must be truly in love with your Spyker! :lol: I'd only say that to a woman!
              Last edited by F Spider; 16-01-2024, 05:17.

Comment

• Hahaha....I have made many comparisons between a woman and a Spyker...stunning curves, tight (on the turns of course), unpredictable, one of a kind, top down looks best, throaty sexy exhaust (not sure if that one will translate), and to start (aka ignition or lift off) you must press the right buttons and switches and in the right sequence (also make sure you gently flick that red switch first!).

In general, if you take care of her, she will give you many good years, if not, she may be quite a bitch to handle
                Haha that was great A tad too much maybe for some, but great!

Comment

• Originally posted by Swisstrader View Post
                  Hahaha....I have made many comparisons between a woman and a Spyker...stunning curves, tight (on the turns of course), unpredictable, one of a kind, top down looks best, throaty sexy exhaust (not sure if that one will translate), and to start (aka ignition or lift off) you must press the right buttons and switches and in the right sequence (also make sure you gently flick that red switch first!).

Awesome.

Comment

• image_6811.jpg [][[]] image_6812.jpg image_6813.jpg [ image_6814.jpg [[ image_6815.jpg [[ image_6816.jpg [... to get back on track

---> now, which angle is the best? I still don't know. Please express your opinions... Here a few more.

Comment

• I'm with Hans, but I would also like to see a picture from directly above (a bit like the first pic in you post called 'which angle', but that one is just a little bit 'off'): so I mean a top view.
                      The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• ... you're right, I should try that later. But we have all seen those from, e.g., the Double 12 Spyder poster...

I could also attach the car on the rollover bars, and lift it up into the air with the crane. Question is, will the car tilt forward or backward??? And, should it tilt too much, I would have a problem with the "landing".:lol:

Comment

• You know, after seeing the latest shots of #206, I kind of like shots from directly from the side (with doors closed). It really shows how compact the car is and the rakish nose. Some angles make Spykers look like they have a big schnoz when that's really not the case.
                          Last edited by F Spider; 16-01-2024, 05:16.

Comment

• Hard to pick a single "best", amzamz. I think you need two or three shots to capture the car.

It looks fantastic from the side, particularly a long lens, long shot combo. The back of the car is fantastic, so a rear or three-quarters rear shot captures that.

Of course, neither of these options captures the crazy vents in the hood, so something three quarters from the front and above, possibly a wider angle lens shot, taken close to the car, will show the hood well.

These are good problems to have!
                            With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                              Usually I focus @ Do It
                              "DO IT" is an abbreviation for "Nulla Tenaci...."

Comment

• ... being friendly with a Saab. Not really flirting, but more like a godfather . Capo di tutti capi.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X