Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

image_5239.jpg image_5244.jpg image_5243.jpg image_5242.jpg image_5241.jpg trip to Nürburgring to meet other Spykers

... it was 4 hours one way to Nürburgring, but it was worth it. A nice parking spot in the paddocks, and a meeting with #207, #231 and #253 was a real highlight. Just a few impressions.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by F Spider; 16-01-2024, 05:23.

Comment

image_5248.jpg image_5247.jpg image_5246.jpg image_5245.jpg same

...before the race at Nürburgring, Spyker Germany (Frankfurt and Berlin) sponsored a driving event for interested customers. I was of course joining in and had a few pictures taken by my passengers...
      Last edited by F Spider; 16-01-2024, 05:23.

Comment

What a sight...NICE. The number plates on the Aileron en LM85 are temporary right?

Comment

So good to see #045 amongst her sisters (and a brother)

Comment

number plates

Originally posted by Wouter View Post
            What a sight...NICE. The number plates on the Aileron en LM85 are temporary right?
            ...as far as I know the number plates were just for the weekend. Three cars were company demonstrators. The Aileron drove from somewhere (must have come from the USA, as the speedo is in mph, the steering is on the left, and the car has been seen in the USA recently) and the C8s came out of a works trailer!
            Last edited by F Spider; 16-01-2024, 05:22.

Comment

image_5285.jpg image_5284.jpg Just two recent Nürburgring pictures of #045 taken form exoticsonroad.com

Comment

#045 spotted

+ YouTube Video
                ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                  #045 spotted

+ YouTube Video
                  ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                  You guys are like professional photographers!...I really am amazed by the quality of the videos and soundtracks

Comment

image_5925.jpg image_5928.jpg image_5927.jpg image_5926.jpg image_5924.jpg image_5923.jpg last run this year?

I was out for the day, across parts of Germany, France and Switzerland. The weather was dry for the day, relatively mild for the season, but not sunny. I hope you like the pictures. They were taken between Mulhouse and Porrentruy.
                    Last edited by F Spider; 16-01-2024, 05:21.

Comment

• image_5934.jpg image_5933.jpg image_5932.jpg image_5931.jpg image_5930.jpg image_5929.jpg #2

This is a second set from the same day. Taken at Chasseral, St.Ursanne and Porrentruy. Yes, there was snow and ice on the mountain road! I just made it with my summer tyres... not recommended. I guess it was my last outing this year.
                      Last edited by F Spider; 16-01-2024, 05:21.

Comment

• I like the last set of pictures
                        Olav

Instagram
                        https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

• Lovely set of pictures. Too bad winter is coming

Comment

• Is this your car amzamz? I'm very bad in distinguishing colours so is that interior red or brown??
                            45.jpg
                            The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• image_6339.jpg ... unlikely ...

I am not sure I can see any red interior of the #45.... yes the outside color is right, and if the date of the foto is 2005, we could possibly find out which cars we see here
                              Last edited by F Spider; 16-01-2024, 05:20.

Comment

• image_6340.jpg #045 could be in:
                                Last edited by F Spider; 16-01-2024, 05:20.
                                Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Working...
                                X