No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
    Sadly enough I do have an excuse: I haven't got a sports car. Otherwise I would love to be there. Especially since I love Top Gear

No, no, no, that is definitely not an excuse. This day caters perfectly for you as you can buy a passenger ride around the track with Andreas or any of the other car owners

(Proceeds to the Childrens Trust - a charity for disabled children)

Comment

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
      @Fiona...was that the Stasis supercharged 5.2L V10? Black and white? With 710 BHP???
      I just know it as Mike's car.....he's done allsorts to it since he got it, he has a thread on PN somewhere. I believe it is the V8 but he had it supercharged. The wing was his latest addition. He's mainly based in the US but has the Audi for when he is here and makes it to the Ace cafe meets quite often.
      Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2023, 23:58.

Comment

• Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
        In a glimpse it actually looked to me as if the Alfa 4c was a re-skinned Lotus. So I could not imagine you, Hans, not liking it
        The 4C is KTM X-Bow based. I imagine it will be a thrill to drive, but nevertheless I prefer a Lotus.

Comment

• back on topic again:
          Attached Files

Comment

• image_9433.jpg image_9434.jpg image_9435.jpg image_9436.jpg image_9437.jpg ... kind of summarising what I found on the internet. Part 1. Only the best of the best... (retrieved more than 70 pictures)
            Attached Files
            Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2023, 23:58.

Comment

• image_9438.jpg image_9439.jpg image_9440.jpg image_9441.jpg image_9442.jpg image_9443.jpg ... and part 2. (Only videos by Fiona may be more impressive )
              Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2023, 23:57.

Comment

• These are excellent. I particularly like the one where you are behind the red-and-white barrier . . . and of course the "big thumbs up" picture in Part 1!
                With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• image_9462.jpg image_9463.jpg image_9464.jpg image_9465.jpg image_9466.jpg image_9467.jpg ... around Mont Blanc last weekend. Chamonix - Bourg St. Maurice - Aosta - Martigny. (France, Italy, Switzerland)
                  Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2023, 23:56.

Comment

• Gorgeous pictures, thanx for sharing!
                    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• The cow picture is hilarious.

But my favorite is the one before it. Spectacular!
                      With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• All fabulous shots!
                        I am speaking to you know from inside one of the venturi tunnels

Comment

• Awesome pictures, thanks for sharing. I too enjoy the one with the cows!

Comment

• How many miles did you put on your Spyker amzamz? Must be close to 80k or did you pass that mark allready?

Comment

• Comment

• 90k?

Comment

Working...
                                X