Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
    ... and switching from 5th to 6th gear at 240km/h is so addictive... :lol:
    Sorry, I have to correct this. Just checked it out before breakfast: :lol: I am switching from 4th to 5th at 210km/h, and from 5th to 6th at 250 km/h. The sound is really good, and the acceleration is still there, unlike at high revs in 6th...

Comment

• image_8705.jpg (no comment)
      Last edited by F Spider; 24-03-2023, 00:02.

Comment

(no comment)
        not needed

Comment

• Some crazy numerology on this thread!

77777.7 beats 666 any day.
          With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• :lol:

I did it for you, guys! In the middle of traffic. Hazard lights on, right lane, slow down, and then stop on the hard shoulder of the motorway... this time it all worked! Silly number game!

(... we still don't know, whether a Spyker would tilt forward or backward when lifted up on the rollover bars.... or whether we can close the doors by driving .... or if there is a stop for the speedometer at 300km/h... still some more "magic" to do... if you have a Spyker, join in! :lol
            Last edited by F Spider; 24-03-2023, 00:02.

Comment

• Nice!

Comment

:lol:

I did it for you, guys! In the middle of traffic. Hazard lights on, right lane, slow down, and then stop on the hard shoulder of the motorway... this time it all worked! Silly number game!
                I took a picture of my Firebird's odometer when it hit exactly 100,000 miles in much the same way. Unfortunately this was before digital cameras and I didn't know the picture hadn't turned out until it was too late!

Comment

(... we still don't know, whether a Spyker would tilt forward or backward when lifted up on the rollover bars.... or whether we can close the doors by driving .... or if there is a stop for the speedometer at 300km/h... still some more "magic" to do... if you have a Spyker, join in! :lol
                  Amzamz, you are crazy! And I mean that as a compliment!

Comment

(... we still don't know, whether a Spyker would tilt forward or backward when lifted up on the rollover bars.... or ...........
                    I think we'll skip this one.

Comment

No reason. I just felt like it. Sometimes it is good to be alone! I cannot tell you more... and switching from 5th to 6th gear at 240km/h is so addictive... :lol:
                      Enough good reasons i would think!

Comment

• Amzamz wins the Spirit Award all right! :lol:

Comment

• image_8743.jpg image_8744.jpg image_8745.jpg image_8746.jpg ... impressions of the first frosty mornings.
                          Last edited by F Spider; 24-03-2023, 00:01.

Comment

• Very nice, amzamz!

It is going down into the 30s (F) here tonight, so we might see some frost as well.

Comment

• image_8865.jpg ... haven't seen these ones yet. Source here.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by F Spider; 24-03-2023, 00:01.

Comment

• The Cobalt blue Carrera GT next to your car makes me wanna go there

Comment

Working...
                                X