Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess the part.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by F Spider View Post
    I still think that it looks cool. I'm reconsidering.
    The new windshield that they deliver with the mirror, is this of a different kind than the one on 107?

    Comment


    • #32
      I have an update on this mirror... They killed it due to the number of windshields it was breaking. At any speed over 60 MPH, it puts too much stress on the windshield and breaks it. Do not expect to see this on any cars moving forward.

      Comment


      • #33
        Are there any people who go faster than 60 MPH in a Spyker

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by SpykerX3 View Post
          I have an update on this mirror... They killed it due to the number of windshields it was breaking. At any speed over 60 MPH, it puts too much stress on the windshield and breaks it. Do not expect to see this on any cars moving forward.
          So, periscope down, when you're out of town
          Rijk

          sigpic

          Comment


          • #35
            Spyker of Chicago (Steve Foley's Bentley dealership) has a Spyder on offer, that has the periscope installed!
            Last edited by bucciali; 25-10-2009, 22:37.

            Comment


            • #36
              See, no broken windshield
              Rijk

              sigpic

              Comment


              • #37
                When I first saw this new part, I was terrified because it looked like some kind of extractable tow bar: I know dutch people like to go on a holiday with a caravan, but luckily not with a spyker pulling it ffieeeuu

                Gr
                The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                  When I first saw this new part, I was terrified because it looked like some kind of extractable tow bar: I know dutch people like to go on a holiday with a caravan, but luckily not with a spyker pulling it ffieeeuu

                  Gr
                  I believe AMZAMZ has a picture of his Spyker towing a 'small' trailer.

                  Jeffrey

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    trailer

                    Originally posted by Spyker 007 View Post
                    I believe AMZAMZ has a picture of his Spyker towing a 'small' trailer.

                    Jeffrey
                    Did you refer to this one????
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                      Did you refer to this one????

                      Yep!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        haha... hilarious!!!:lol:
                        Niels

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          maybe we can do this more often: show some kind of part for a Spyker, think about what it could be, and then guess..

                          Btw happy thanksgiving for all the people in the states!
                          The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                            maybe we can do this more often: show some kind of part for a Spyker, think about what it could be, and then guess..

                            Btw happy thanksgiving for all the people in the states!

                            OK!!!

                            THIS IS THE NEW GUESS.....

                            Dutchdude
                            Attached Files

                            Dutchdude
                            Spykerowner #141
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Dutchdude View Post
                              OK!!!

                              THIS IS THE NEW GUESS.....

                              Dutchdude
                              To fit your radio.........

                              Through for the washingmachine?

                              Jeffrey

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Dutchdude View Post
                                OK!!!

                                THIS IS THE NEW GUESS.....

                                Dutchdude
                                I have no clue
                                Rijk

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X