Fairfield County Concours d' Elegance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairfield County Concours d' Elegance

Today I received an invitation to show the Spyker in the Fairfield Concours d' Elegance on September 13. How about making this multiple Spykers?

Fairfield County Concours d'Elegance - Welcome

This is one of the big East Coast shows, so it should be fun.
    Rijk

That would be great. Seeing more than 1 Spyker in one place is sure to be mindblowing :-)

Comment

The Radnor Hunt Concours d'elegance is the same day, so I'll be staying local.

Comment

Originally posted by Basokolow View Post
        The Radnor Hunt Concours d'elegance is the same day, so I'll be staying local.
        That looks like a great show too, but is 250 miles away from me.

I guess we have to spread the Spyker awareness simultanious in multiple locations:lol::lol::lol:
        Rijk

Comment

Fairfield sounds like fun, especially since Radnor Hunt is for historiques only. But, it's an annual must-do for me, so I'll just bring the Spyker to the Porsche corral out front. We do the black tie, rally, and auction, so it's a full weekend. While I'd love to show, my Spyker will be in the New Hope show the weekend before. Looks like Spykers will be well-represented at East Coast shows this August.

Comment

Originally posted by Basokolow View Post
            While I'd love to show, my Spyker will be in the New Hope show the weekend before. Looks like Spykers will be well-represented at East Coast shows this August.
            Isn't New Hope on August 9? The Fairfield in on September13.
            Rijk

Comment

Yes, I'll be at New Hope on the 9th and Radnor Hunt on the 13th.

Comment

Working...
              X