• How cool is that...
      Rijk

Comment

• Originally posted by rhyno View Post
        Thats my old Spyker 171
        Do you miss your Spyker?
        Rijk

Comment

• Yes I do! I know the new owner so I get to see it sometimes. He is having tons of fun with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
            One of the twin sister Ailerons that went to two Russian brothers if I'm not mistaken. This red one should be #260.
            I can't find the #260 thread..or isn't it created yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wouter View Post
              I can't find the #260 thread..or isn't it created yet?
              There isn't one yet.

Comment

• New Owner

Hi Guys, please forgive me if I am posting this in the wrong area of this forum, this is my first time using it. I just put a deposit down on a 2006 C8 Spyder. I am just beginning to learn of the details of these great cars and I want to make sure that the seller sends me all the stuff that originally came with the car. Could someone educate me on what came from the factory with these cars as new...ie Various Manuals, Key Fobs, Tool Kit, Hard Top, Luggage etc....Thank you so much for your help! I have wanted one of these amazing cars for so long, and am so excited to join you guys as an enthusiast and owner My email is BillRice4906@gmail.com in case anyone would like to contact me directly. I live in Live in Los Angeles

Comment

• Bill, welcome to the spykerowner site.

There should be an aluminum covered manual. The round remote "puck". Two Audi keys. Aluminum toolbox under the front clam shell, tied down with a leather strap. 1" socket for the wheel lug nuts on top of the tool box.

And very important, the small key to override the remote control between the windshield and the front clam shell.

Suitcases were optional.
                  Rijk

Comment

• New Owner

Thank you Rijk...I appreciate your response. I look forward to getting to know you guys.

Comment

• Welcome on board Bill

Comment

• Bill, would you know the last digits of your VIN number? That might help with searching the history.
                        Rijk

Comment

• The hard top is from the earlier cars (#081 and below if I'm not mistaken). The later Spyder model cars (including 2006) came with a soft top only.

Also make sure you get the Clifford alarm manual with the security code for the alarm.

Again, don't forget to get the little key....
                          Rijk

Comment

• ... that's how you do it: selfies .
                            Attached Files

Comment

• .. two more selfies.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• They all look serious
                                Rijk

Comment

Working...