Spyker Spotters' Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
    ... at 100oct Santana Row, last Saturday. Yes, Spyker isn't missing!
    After the Spyker, I would take the Lusso
    Rijk

Comment

• ... nice proportions in these photos. Do we know who is behind the instagram name "spyker_dutch"? Lots of reposts of older photos, but must be a Spyker-mad person .
      Attached Files

Comment

• Nice pictures
        Rijk

Comment

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
          ... nice proportions in these photos. Do we know who is behind the instagram name "spyker_dutch"? Lots of reposts of older photos, but must be a Spyker-mad person .
          Spyker_dutch is quite new at Instagram, but he is completely infected by the Spyker virus I don't know who he actually is IRL

Comment

• ... I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone related to the company at Zeewolde? Perhaps Victor himself . It is relaxing.... I also do it for relaxation and distraction purposes...

Comment

• ... is this a good job on Photoshop? Or a wrap? ... or simply bad lighting on the orange Aileron?
              The location appears to be Mallorca... at least the photographer lives there... (Andrés Guirado Collado, Andratx Mallorca)
              Attached Files
              Last edited by amzamz; 17-04-2015, 12:14.

Comment

• Orange Aileron on Mallorca indeed: see this Autogespot.com spot. One spotter commented that the car is for rent on the island. Here is the rental's website. Note that a white aileron and a C8 are also listed.
                The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• ... there we go! An Aileron at Monaco.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by amzamz; 21-04-2015, 11:37.

Comment

• Pretty ironic that one (well, two actually) of the few ailerons built has a retro C8 styling.
                    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• Which one is this?
                      Rijk

Comment

• ... that must be one of the new customer cars. Rivets etc... I saw it before...

Comment

• One of the twin sister Ailerons that went to two Russian brothers if I'm not mistaken. This red one should be #260.
                          Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• I think this is one of the two Ailerons that have the SWB air inlets. I just didn't know that they had double exhausts...
                            Rijk

Comment

• I wonder why the rear wheels are so far set back in
                              Rijk

Comment

• Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                                I wonder why the rear wheels are so far set back in
                                The wheels are located in the position for the 'regular' Aileron. Because of the wider wheel arches on this one (these two Ailerons ) the wheels need spacers. Or different alloys.

Comment

Working...
                                X