Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F Spider View Post
    These exhausts can burn you badly, as my son Alex only knows too well
    Wow! I hope he's OK. Thanks for sharing this with us, so perhaps the rest of us can avoid it.
    Scott

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Triplitt View Post
      This was the first Spyker I saw with 4 exhausts. How many were built at the factory with 4 exhausts? http://youtu.be/Zc--_aMXf5Y
      This is the same Spyker I saw with 4 exhaust tips and now I see a video with it caught on fire! Which VIN is it?
      + YouTube Video
      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
      Scott

Comment

Which VIN is it?
        It is #210

Comment

Hi AMZAMZ,

Is this the pic? Eight leg warmers!
          ... wow, you found it! Yes. :lol: It was meant to be a mockery of the 4 exhausts of some Spykers... just Photoshop. Not sure I would want this... the B6 rear lights would be more inspiring! How about a set of LED lights to illuminate the exhausts? Are there any temperature stable LEDs??? If not, fiber optics will certainly do that (fused quartz fibers should have a melting poit of around 2000 degrees C)... we should inquire...

Comment

• ... Ukraine. (source)
            Attached Files

Comment

• ... Bahrain. (source)
              Attached Files

Comment

• Erik went to Bahrain to work in this Spyker.

Comment

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                  ... wow, you found it! Yes. :lol: It was meant to be a mockery of the 4 exhausts of some Spykers... just Photoshop. Not sure I would want this... the B6 rear lights would be more inspiring! How about a set of LED lights to illuminate the exhausts? Are there any temperature stable LEDs??? If not, fiber optics will certainly do that (fused quartz fibers should have a melting poit of around 2000 degrees C)... we should inquire...
                  Hi AMZAMZ,

That would look awesome! Perhaps you could do a prototype design in Photoshop and make the light pattern around the exhaust tips look like the B6 rear lights.
                  Scott

Comment

• ... time to get your new skis from Spyker - Rossignol. In Russa that is possible!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Never seen Spyker skis before
                      Rijk

Comment

• ... I wonder if they come with a grumbling sound (at speed)? :lol:

Comment

These exhausts can burn you badly, as my son Alex only knows too well
                          Hi Rijk,

I was showing your son's burn to Marilyn and we noticed that letters from the exhaust tips were actually branded into his skin. Is he going to be OK?
                          Scott

Comment

Hi Rijk,

I was showing your son's burn to Marilyn and we noticed that letters from the exhaust tips were actually branded into his skin. Is he going to be OK?
                            Scott,

Alex is fine. This happened a few years ago. I took him on a spirited drive through the mountains. He retrieved his backpack from the trunk. If you look carefully, you can see that the strap left a blank stripe in the middle. Branded by Spyker. Just a little scar by now
                            Rijk

Comment

Scott,

Alex is fine. This happened a few years ago. I took him on a spirited drive through the mountains. He retrieved his backpack from the trunk. If you look carefully, you can see that the strap left a blank stripe in the middle. Branded by Spyker. Just a little scar by now
                              Hi Rijk,

Burns are so painful and can really leave some bad scars. Marilyn and I are glad to hear that Alex is doing fine and that the scar is small.
                              Scott

Comment

• He was a trooper. Never complained
                                Rijk

Comment

Working...
                                X