Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Goodwood 2014

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• #228 in Advertisement in Spanish

Here is an old advertisement in Spanish showing #228 being driven around the dealership parking lot in Florida.

http://youtu.be/EJJ3-j9DwOk
      Scott

Comment

• ... probably one of the Russian CPP cars. (source)
        Attached Files

Comment

• ... the Japanese Laviolette was out and about. Odaiba near Tokyo. (source)
          Attached Files
          Last edited by amzamz; 10-07-2014, 05:44.

Comment

• My photos from the Festival Of Speed, including lots of the 2 Spykers attending. Saw Hans V-R there driving the Aileron. He even offered to let me take the new B6 Venator home for the night.......then broke the news that it had no engine! Not funny Hans, not funny! :-(

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...6367533&type=1

NB: It's my cars facebook page, which is public, so you can view the photos even if you aren't registered on facebook.

Comment

• Fiona,
              Great photos from the Festival of Speed. Thanks for sharing! I particularly liked the shots of the latest Spyker concept car, i.e., the airborne version practicing rolls with its air-to-air and air-to-ground weapon delivery system.:lol:
              Scott

Comment

• ... Spyker spotted in Shmee's video on Gumball. Watch out for
                43:23 44:18 44:33 50:58 58:06 59:32
                Seen only on the leg from Scotland to London... What happened to that roof? High speed with roof closed?

+ YouTube Video
                ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by amzamz; 08-07-2014, 08:24.

Comment

• ... actually, the Spyker went to Paris and Barcelona. See here (2nd source)

+ YouTube Video
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by amzamz; 08-07-2014, 08:19.

Comment

• ... which chassis number is it? Nobody has taken close-ups it seems.

Comment

• Could be #118
                      Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• ... don't recall where I got it from. Cannot find the website anymore. Looks like a customer Aileron, with a number of old features! Vents! Rivets! Which chassis # is this? Should we start a thread "Ailerons with unknown chassis numbers"?
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                          ... don't recall where I got it from. Cannot find the website anymore. Looks like a customer Aileron, with a number of old features! Vents! Rivets! Which chassis # is this? Should we start a thread "Ailerons with unknown chassis numbers"?
                          This one was being build the last time we had a factory visit. Two Ailerons with vents and rivets were created for two Russian brothers if I recall correctly.

Comment

• ... I vaguely remember, yes. But the above picture wasn't taken there, and we were not allowed to take photos at the factory tour. Nice car!!!

Comment

• ... found another one in my "picture dump". The rivets are there, and also the old fashioned air intakes. No color info. Black and white only. Could be the same Aileron. Note the darkened front lights! Even the front grille appears darker than the car's color. The fog lights stand out very clearly, and appear brighter as compared to the ones in the previous picture. Could as well be the second one as Hans mentions above... Again, cannot find the source website anymore, sorry. Square pics are likely from instagram.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by amzamz; 13-07-2014, 08:45.

Comment

• ... looks like this one is decorated for a wedding! (source)
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X