No announcement yet.

Spyker Spotters' Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know what VIN this is but it looks like if the rear plateholder is US size instead of European size which could indicate that this Spyker was imported from the US. It also has the newer headlights as can be seen here (thanx IVR ) ! These headlights were fitted from #082 (or #081 but we don't have that one so we can't check) onwards. This colorcombination is quite common so it's hard to determine which one this is...
    Last edited by Laviolette GT2R; 08-06-2010, 07:34. Reason: typo
    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• More photos of this car can be found here!

* On Austrian plates here
      The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• ... do we know this car? RHD as seen here.
        Attached Files

Comment

• ... a RHD LM85. I am not sure if we know this one.
          Source here. Taken in February 2010.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by amzamz; 19-06-2010, 12:46.

Comment

• ... and another RHD car. Is it known to us?

Source here

We should actually know this one, it was at the Goodwood Festival of Speed 2008!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by amzamz; 19-06-2010, 12:37.

Comment

• ... I keep posting them here, as the "unofficial" index doesn't reveal RHD cars of that colour and therefore we will need to have a closer look at them all. Here is another RHD car! Source here. Taken at Silverstone September 2007 at the Le Mans Series weekend.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by amzamz; 19-06-2010, 12:41.

Comment

• Post #393: The VIN number is on the side of the car under the C8 Spyder badge but I can't reed it... This one looks black but might actually be anthracite and be the same Spyker as the one in post #396

Post #396: The VIN number on this C8 Spyder is also on the side: #187 So this is #187 when she was still a Spyder (Currently a Laviolette).
                Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                  Post #393: The VIN number is on the side of the car under the C8 Spyder badge but I can't reed it...
                  If you ask me it ends with either 67 or 87. So my bet is on 187

Comment

• Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                    If you ask me it ends with either 67 or 87. So my bet is on 187
                    Bingo

We've got a matching license plate :

http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/4970-post2.html

Comment

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                      ... and another RHD car. Is it known to us?

Source here

We should actually know this one, it was at the Goodwood Festival of Speed 2008!
                      I don't think it's RHD. It's #181.

Comment

... a RHD LM85. I am not sure if we know this one.
                        Source here. Taken in February 2010.
                        VIN is unknown, but we have seen this car before (see here).

Comment

• Does anyone know the VIN of this car?
                          + YouTube Video
                          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

(Spyker at 2:11)

Colours seem to bee dark blue / brown. We don't have such a laviolette in the register (to my knowledge).

My guess is #157, we don't know the colours of that car but it is a laviolette. Plus it was serviced in Florida, and the guy that made that youtube video lives in Hudson..

Comment

• Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                            I don't think it's RHD. It's #181.
                            .. to me, the driver in the photo seemed to be on the right, and the "Cartier" in the background is not inverted!

(or, is it a little "monkey" driving with a tall passenger?:lol

... if you're right, it would all make sense: the company demonstrator #181 with Hans van Rennes driving! I think I shall formally agree to all this!
                            Last edited by amzamz; 20-06-2010, 13:57.

Comment

.. to me, the driver in the photo seems to be on the right, and the "Cartier" in the background is not inverted!

(or, is it a little "monkey" driving with a tall passenger?:lol
                              You said that this car was at goodwood in '08. Wouter made pictures of the white/red spyder being at Goodwood festival of Speed in '08 (see here). It obviously is LHD. I think this is a case of optical illusion.

Comment

• Seen in Hollywood

autogespot.com

Comment

Working...
                                X