No announcement yet.

Spyker Spotters' Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... I am not sure I have seen these pictures here... see I was wondering why there is a black body of an early C8 outside the factory on a rack?
    Attached Files

Comment

• ...2 Spykers at the Vancouver International Auto show. source here
      Attached Files

Comment

• #224 & #212
        The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• A yellow C8 spyder, spotted probably in Asia. The wheels have been painted black now. And with an 'Angel' sticker on the side.
          see here!
          It could be #103(?), but F spider told us that car is in New Yersey. Same for #209: it's in Texas...
          It does have the exact same interior as #103, so did Josh sold his Spyker?

Comment

• Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
            A yellow C8 spyder, spotted probably in Asia. The wheels have been painted black now. And with an 'Angel' sticker on the side.
            see here!
            It could be #103(?), but F spider told us that car is in New Yersey. Same for #209: it's in Texas...
            It does have the exact same interior as #103, so did Josh sold his Spyker?
            #103 is in New Jersey and #091 is in Germany. So it is #209 or one that is not in our register yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivr007 View Post
              a yellow c8 spyder, spotted probably in asia.
              Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Spotted by Carspotter: A C8 Spyder with Pennsylvania dealer plates. Looks like a white one with black soft top and lip stick red interior (VIN??)

[ATTACH]6974[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                  #145??

Comment

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                    I was wondering why there is a black body of an early C8 outside the factory on a rack?
                    ... and another body of an early C8, but this is probably quite an old picture...
                    source here
                    Attached Files

Comment

• #067 spotted by Icemanbravo and Kyter MC in Monaco:
                      Attached Files

Comment

• First Saab delivered to a Saab dealer ('Just Saab' in Cincinnati)

Click image for larger version

Name:	just saab.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	61653

New car?

Comment

First Saab delivered to a Saab dealer ('Just Saab' in Cincinnati) New car?
                          No not a new car, probably model year 2006. My guess would be #112...
                          Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• I was rethinking what the guys of 'Just Saab' in Cincinnati did, and I think it's just brilliant! This what their website says about it:
                            A Spyker at Just Saab?

Just Saab is not a Spyker dealership. We simply wanted to see what Spyker was all about. We saw pictures in magazines and online. We saw professionals review Spyker cars. But that wasn't good enough for Just Saab. The only way we knew how to fully understand Spyker's product was to purchase one. So if you are interested in a new Spyker, search for your local dealer.

Are we selling our Spyker? Maybe but right now we can't stop staring at it.
                            We invite you to come in and take a look for yourself.
                            Can you come up with a better way to lure customers back in your showroom??
                            Last edited by IVR007; 23-04-2010, 20:14.

Comment

I was rethinking what the guys of 'Just Saab' in Cincinnati did, and I think it's just brilliant'. This what their website says about it:

Can you come up with a better way to lure customers back in your showroom??
                              Nice marketing by 'Just Saab'.

Comment

• The #107 will be on display for two weeks in the beginning of May at JMK Saab in Springfield New Jersey. They should run a similar story.
                                Rijk

Comment

Working...
                                X