No announcement yet.

Spyker Spotters' Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Russian C8 Spyder was spotted in Maastricht (because of TEFAF probably). It's a non-widebody, with a hard top. It has the scoop on the back lid. And there is no reflector on the (front) side.

autogespot.com

Could be #017 or maybe #002??
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• #002 has colorcombination Green / Tan and has Dutch plates (http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/uno...green-tan.html) and #017 has colorcombination Black / Tan (http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/uno...black-tan.html)

This is a very early C8 Spyder. I know I have seen pictures of this one before, I will try to find them!
      Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Isn't it this one?
        http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/spy...html#post11324
        For sale at Konig?? showroom link
        BTW the red aileron has been in Russia too: http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.konigmotor.ru %2Fshowroom%2Fspyker%2Fc8_violet%2F&sl=ru&tl=en They had a stand, including a laviolette.
        Last edited by IVR007; 12-03-2010, 19:17.

Comment

• Yes, that's the one, nice find ! I knew I saw this one before .

Comment

• Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
            Yes, that's the one, nice find ! I knew I saw this one before .
            TY. But what's this girl's VIN?

Comment

• Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
              #002 has colorcombination Green / Tan and has Dutch plates
              I don't believe we have the full VIN for #002 yet? Hopefully someone spots it again.

And I'm curious, does anybody know the whereabouts of #001 as of now? I would think Spyker still has that one, but it's #008 in Victor's office.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattjs33 View Post
                I don't believe we have the full VIN for #002 yet? Hopefully someone spots it again.

And I'm curious, does anybody know the whereabouts of #001 as of now? I would think Spyker still has that one, but it's #008 in Victor's office.
                Hi Matt,

The Spyker with Dutch plates "17-LH-TT" (which should be #002 according to some) has a VIN that starts with XL9AB11A62Z36____. (this is from a Dutch "DMV" resource, that won't show the last four digits ...).

Curious: are there any Spykers with DUTCH plates of which we don't know the full VIN?

Comment

• Well the VIN should be, assuming this one is indeed #002: XL9AB11A62Z363002
                  The 2 in front of the Z indicates Model Year 2002 which fits perfectly!

Comment

• According to my calculations, the VIN as provided by Stephan works out with the check digit too! Nice find guys.

As long as we're sleuthing, any chance anyone knows how to find the VIN of #001? That would be a neat trick!

Comment

• Originally posted by evandaalen View Post
                      Curious: are there any Spykers with DUTCH plates of which we don't know the full VIN?
                      I think so! We don't know #110's VIN right?
                      #110 thread
                      It's a test vehicle with license plates 29-TG-JK and it is listed at RDW..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattjs33 View Post
                        As long as we're sleuthing, any chance anyone knows how to find the VIN of #001? That would be a neat trick!
                        Just very wild guessing: XL9AB11A80Z363001 (Assuming that the model year is 2000, and the first ever Spyker VIN allready used the checkdigit and no special prototype VIN number was used...)

Comment

• Originally posted by evandaalen View Post
                          Some Ailerons, I think #251 and #252, used this Dutch plate: 53-JGZ-5 This licence plate belongs to a Black Aileron according to the 'RDW' so I guess it officially belongs to #251, which is black.

Does this mean you could get the first 13 digits of the VIN of #251, assuming the plate belongs to this Aileron? The last four will be: 3251 !

Comment

• Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                            I think so! We don't know #110's VIN right?
                            #110 thread
                            It's a test vehicle with license plates 29-TG-JK and it is listed at RDW..
                            I just added it to the #110 thread: XL9AA11G26Z363110.

Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                            Some Ailerons, I think #251 and #252, used this Dutch plate: 53-JGZ-5 This licence plate belongs to a Black Aileron according to the 'RDW' so I guess it officially belongs to #251, which is black.

Does this mean you could get the first 13 digits of the VIN of #251, assuming the plate belongs to this Aileron? The last four will be: 3251 !
                            53-JGZ-5 belongs to XL9BA12GX9Z36____. If it is indeed 251, the full VIN will be XL9BA12GX9Z363251. In this case, the "check digit" is CORRECT!

So, I guess we can say that 53-JGZ-5 = XL9BA12GX9Z363251.

Comment

• I just did a VERY quick search on Autogespot. Do we already know the following cars?

Spyker C8 Spyder SWB Wide Body - Autogespot
                              Spyker C8 Spyder SWB Wide Body - Autogespot
                              25-JDR-7 = XL9AA11G26Z36____. Anyone?

And:
                              Spyker Aileron Test Mule - Autogespot
                              Spyker Aileron Test Mule - Autogespot
                              15-GFJ-2 = XL9BA12G38Z36____. Anyone?

And:
                              Spyker C8 Laviolette LWB - Autogespot
                              56-ZL-DD = XL9CA14AX4Z36____. Anyone?

And:
                              Spyker C8 Spyder SWB Wide Body - Autogespot (silvergrey)
                              Spyker C8 Spyder SWB Wide Body - Autogespot (yellow)
                              57-TN-LD (black according to RDW) = XL9AA11G17Z36____. Anyone?

Comment

• Thanks evandaalen!
                                The black-red Double 12 (#014) is also on Dutch plates, still registered at the RDW and no VIN in it's thread. With plate 56-ZL-DD.

Comment

Working...
                                X