Articles about Spyker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
    ... I guess I missed this one! I wasn't born yet... A full page from the GRAPHIC, an illustrated weekly newspaper dated 1907. The magazine is known for its coverage of the following subjects the wars, ships, boats, guns, sailing, portraits, fine art, old and antique prints, wood cut, wood engravings, early photographs, Victorian life, Victorian culture, kings, queens, royalty, travels, adventures, natural history, birds, fish, mammals, fishing, hunting, shooting, fox hunting, sports including tennis, cricket, football, horse racing, politics and many more items of interest. Please note that already at that time, Spyker was on the same page as pretty ladies, or "poudre d'amour"... :lol:
    This is a great find, Amzamz!
    With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• ... looks like a photoshoot to me... or is it an "article". I place it here anyway. Chinese car, chinese website, great pics! (source)
      Attached Files

Comment

• I am not into chrome cars, but the pictures are indeed very nice.

Comment

• ... I guess the first "article" about Spyker is most likely this press kit for the Birmingham NEC 2000 International Motor Show.
          Attached Files

Comment

• I read it, and it's good stuff -- I would buy one all over again! Love mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
              I am not into chrome cars, but the pictures are indeed very nice.
              Me neither, but I love that stripe
              I am speaking to you know from inside one of the venturi tunnels

Comment

• ... Chinese article covering the Spyker history in nice pictures. (source)

Comment

• ... a nice, web based article can be found here.

Comment

• It does have some factual errors (or rather, misconceptions) in it though

Comment

• ... odd question: "Would You Go On A Date With Your Cousin To Drive A Spyker?" If you have the answer, reply here. :lol:

Comment

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                        ... a nice, web based article can be found here.
                        This is good publicity. Pleased to see that Spyker is still surfacing in the press.

(Don't know about the Jalopnik piece though, seems a bit snarky.)

Comment

• On the site of Autovisie, a Dutch car magazine, there are 8 old magazine articles. Especially the articles from 1999 and 2001 are fun and interesting to read: LINK . (sorry only in Dutch)
                          Last edited by Wouter; 19-10-2012, 21:43.

Comment

• ... an Italian 1950's article on the Bejing to Paris race (and Spyker) is up for grabs here. I love the mud guards on the photo, but I guess it must be some other car!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• ... in a Chinese ladies' magazine. Of course, it's more about the Louis Vuitton bags. I am sure, the SSUV will take many more LV bags! :lol: (source)
                              Attached Files

Comment

• http://www.singaporelawwatch.sg/slw/...ports-car.html

What vin could it been?
                                The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Working...
                                X