No announcement yet.

Articles about Spyker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... Chinese story on famous people and their cars (source). A Spyker included. Not sure I get the actual context from the translation ...

... another version of the same story is here (translated)...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by amzamz; 20-09-2011, 20:11.

Comment

• ... interesting aspect on Chinese website "onlyladies". Four pages of car keys!!! Spyker on page 2. I wonder if we will indeed see a larger proportion of female drivers in China (source)

Actually, if you look up how the Chinese call the Spyker key, 瓶盖儿, you find the following :
      Attached Files
      Last edited by amzamz; 25-10-2011, 22:33.

Comment

• ... an article about Spyker, ... more precisely..., Akon's Spyker is in the DUB Magazine, issue 75.
        Attached Files

Comment

• ... did we see this yet? Plum Magazine. Probably appeared some time ago.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Good one.
            With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• ... nice Chinese article about the Spyker with "the Chinese opera paint". It also mentions that 17 Spykers have been sold in China, so far. (source, translated)
              Attached Files

Comment

• ... the author probably refers to faces and masks from the Chinese opera similar to the ones here. Even the scissor doors are kind of matched !
                Attached Files

Comment

• That is one of the VF Engineering supercharged C8s
                  With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• ... I don't recall this article. China, July 2011. (source)
                    Attached Files

Comment

• ... again an internet article from China. A comparison of several supercars next to jet fighters... (source, translation)
                      Attached Files

Comment

• ... in the Chinese article overleaf, they missed one!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• ... I guess I missed this one! I wasn't born yet... A full page from the GRAPHIC, an illustrated weekly newspaper dated 1907. The magazine is known for its coverage of the following subjects the wars, ships, boats, guns, sailing, portraits, fine art, old and antique prints, wood cut, wood engravings, early photographs, Victorian life, Victorian culture, kings, queens, royalty, travels, adventures, natural history, birds, fish, mammals, fishing, hunting, shooting, fox hunting, sports including tennis, cricket, football, horse racing, politics and many more items of interest. Please note that already at that time, Spyker was on the same page as pretty ladies, or "poudre d'amour"... :lol:
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Sounds like an interesting newspaper
                            The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• ... nice Russian Spyker article. (source)
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Not solely about Spyker but good to see Spyker in the list:

Chinese Bus Drivers Told Not To Total Super Cars | The Truth About Cars
                                The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Working...
                                X