Importing into Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

>>>>>
    Last edited by ReducedSpeedAhead; 18-02-2009, 21:58.
    Vinny

- former SPYKER Employee, but a fan for life....

Comment

These Spykers are in Vancouver BC. I don't know much about them but I will add what ever info I can about them.
      Attached Files

Comment

The Laviolette is definitely Model Year 2009, the Spyder isn't. It would be great if you could photogrpah the VIN plates behind the windscreen.

Do you want to buy one of these or do you still want to import one out of the U.S.?
        Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

The Spyder is an '06/07, the Laviolette is an '08/09.
          Rijk

Comment

Sounds like these cars are in transport on there way to Calgary Alberta!

I would rather import one out of the USA because they will be way cheaper then new cars in Canada I think, we will have to wait and see what the MSRP will be on the Spyker cars in Canada.

Comment

Spyker appoints Dilawri Group a its first factory authorized dealer in Canada

Extract from pressrelease:

Zeewolde, 5 March 2009 - Spyker Cars, the Dutch manufacturer of exclusive premium sports cars, recently appointed the Dilawri Group of Companies in Calgary as its first exclusive Spyker dealer in Canada. The appointment of Spyker of Calgary marks Spyker's expansion of the North American sales and distribution into Canada.

To showcase the appointment of Spyker's first dealership in Canada, Dilawri will feature Spyker at the 2009 Calgary International Auto & Truck Show from March 11th through March 15th. Two Spykers will be on display: the Spyker C8 Spyder and C8 Laviolette.

Full press release

Comment

The cars on display will, without doubt, be the ones rhyno spotted

Comment

Exactly! Rhyno made a good spot there. We're on top of things here :lol: :lol:

Very good to see that Spyker will be entering the Canadian market. It was a long time coming I guess.

Comment

Those are the cars for the Calgary show/ dealer opening. They will receive their cars later.

Comment

Hi, Is there any progress getting Spyker onto the RIV list? I also want to buy one from the states where there is more choice and alot cheaper. I want one in time for the Canadian Bullrun this year that kicks off in July, since I just found out my Lambo Aventador I ordered wont be here by then
                      Robbie Dickson
                      www.CanadianBullrun.com

Comment

Welcome to the forum! This could be an excellent time for buying a Spyker because there are many available and at good prices as well. Make sure you take a look at the Spykers currently for sale thread

Comment

Hi Robbie,

Please check your messages as I have sent you some info as per your inquiry.
                          Chris Mora
                          323-781-8350
                          chris.mora@gmail.com.com

Comment

Robbie, you will have to give the Distinctive Collection a call in Calgary. They are the only Spyker dealer in Canada. They do have a Spyder and Lav for sale!

Comment

HI Ryan, so did you import your Spyker of buy from the Calgary Spyker dealer?
                              Robbie Dickson
                              www.CanadianBullrun.com

Comment

I bought my car from Spyker of Calgary. If you want to bring up a USA car into Canada you will have to go thru them. If the car you want does not have a airbag steering wheel then they will install one but not all cars can be brought up. Just give Andrew a call and he will help you out!

Comment

Working...
                                X