New Dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dealer

I am excited to announce the addition of SPYKER of Chicago as an authorized dealer for sales and service of the Spyker brand. The dealership will be located at the Steve Foley Automotive Group's Northbrook location, along with Bentley, Rolls-Royce and Cadillac.

As one of Chicago's most respected names in the automobile business, Steve Foley is excited to represent such a unique and exciting brand as Spyker. The addition of Spyker compliments the upscale presentation of both Bentley and Rolls-Royce in our 80,000 square foot facility on Chicago's famed North Shore.

I look forward to meeting and talking to many of the loyal owners and enthusiasts as we move forward as a Spyker retailer. I invite any and all to visit our facility and stop in for a chat if you get a chance to visit the city of Chicago.

Best Regards,

Matthew P. Vazana
    General Manager
    Spyker of Chicago
    847-849-2246

Welcome Matthew, to our humble enthousiast & owners forum!

If you do a bit of browsing, you'll notice that we had already 'spotted' you

Comment

Thanks, yeah I noticed the thread as I moved along. Will keep you posted as we line up events. In discussions for Spyker to be at the Chicago Auto Show in February and I will post photos as available.

Comment

Welcome to Spykerowner Matthew. Great to have a Spyker dealer in Chicago.
        Hope that the word spreads rapidly, in the Chicago area, that you are selling Spykers.

Thanks in advance for you photos.

Comment

Working...
        X