No announcement yet.

Spyker videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A LM85 review that appeared on Swedish tv.
    Gran Turismo | TV8 Play

I think I'm the only one here that speaks Swedish, but that shouldn't keep you from watching the video! The guy is having an absolute blast behind the wheel. His conclusion: it ain't perfect in all regions but when it comes to driving fun and having something special this is the car you want.
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• ... haha, very nice film clip!

I like his comments about the interior: ... something like... "have a conganc and a cigar"... (and they play religious music)

Comment

• I can't really understand either apart from the words mentioned by amzamz and something about Scarlett Johansson but you don't need words to see that this guy is having a blast
        Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• I'm glad you guys watched it and were able to pick up a few words . That track in Göteborg is very scary when you're driving a 200k supercar!!

Comment

• A nice and early video...I think this is made in 2002?;

+ YouTube Video
            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wouter View Post
              A nice and early video...I think this is made in 2002?;
              Nice find!

Haven't seen this before.

Do we know where the car has gone? (Maybe a nice addition at the Louwman Museum?)

Comment

• Originally posted by Spyker 007 View Post
                Nice find!

Haven't seen this before.

Do we know where the car has gone? (Maybe a nice addition at the Louwman Museum?)
                I saw it a few months ago in the former factory producting building in Zeewolde.

Comment

• Some (old) Chinese videos

+ YouTube Video
                  ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

Edit:

Two more Spykers in this video

+ YouTube Video
                  Last edited by IVR007; 20-04-2011, 22:42.

Comment

• In order of appearance: #021, #021, #068, #021 and #027 and #027

Comment

• A video from the NYIAS, about #254.

+ YouTube Video

Very funny: look at the name tag they gave (at 0:29) to Hans van Rennes :lol::lol:
                      Last edited by IVR007; 30-04-2011, 20:04.

Comment

• Well, he's almost as magic as Hans Klok :lol:

Comment

• Yep :lol:

Click image for larger version

Name:	hvr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	63452

Comment

• Thanks for explaining who Hans Klok is. Good interview.

Beautiful car!
                            With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• ... Mrobin33 has posted a nice video on his May 1st excursion.
                              + YouTube Video

Comment

• Yes that's me in #138.

This was a drive in aid of a School in NJ for children with Autism. A great collection of cars drove for two hours in Central NJ finishing at the Hamilton Farm Golf Club for lunch.

The best thing of the day, other than raising lots of money, was that the Spyker was voted "people's choice" and won me a plaque, a very nice painting of the Sebring 24hr race.

This was amongst Ferrari's including an F40 and a Dino, Lamoborghinis including a Countach and a Murcielago, and some beautiful Alfa's and racing Porsche. See this other video of the event.....the Spyker appears briefly.

Q. if its the best car, why not more buyers?

+ YouTube Video

Comment

Working...
                                X