Spyker videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Loved the video, but the soundtrack leaves much to be desired...the first 2 mins was like fingernails on a chalkboard...like a flamenco musician on LSD

Comment

• Great vid, amazing how good the Aileron looks
        The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• Press Conference 2009 LA Auto Show

Spyker Cars Press Conference at the 2009 Los Angeles Auto Show.

+ YouTube Video
          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wouter View Post
            Spyker Cars Press Conference at the 2009 Los Angeles Auto Show.

+ YouTube Video
            Must be a bandwidth problem on my end, but tough to get through a few secs each time without crapping out.

Comment

• I have also the same problem with the bandwith.
              Good speech tough.
              Louis

Comment

• Interesting Video! Were his last words a hint towards Saab?

Comment

• I think the problem is that someone loaded this as a 16:29 min video when its only 5:44. Someone should correct if we want more exposure or let the guys at Auto Channel know...very frustrating otherwise.

Comment

• This better? It takes a while to download, but you should be able to watch it now completely.

Comment

• From the L.A. auto show
                      + YouTube Video

and Chinese I guess (Hongkong), maybe Shanghai can help
                      + YouTube Video

Comment

• + YouTube Video

Comment

• first customer aileron?

Is this the first aileron that is sold? Maybe it is the #253? I hope someone has the answer

+ YouTube Video

Comment

• Is it grey or black? Maybe #250 or #253 was sold during the Dubai Motor show..? Interesting! The comments on youtube are pretty good!

Comment

• Here it is again!
                              + YouTube Video

Comment

• Nice,...can't wait to see one on the streets myselve.

Comment

Working...
                                X