• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IVR007
    replied
    Yes that's #060. Here's a video how the aileron spyder's roof works:

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Leave a comment:

• amzamz
    replied
    ... a Laviolette with Swiss number plates? ... is that#060?
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Leave a comment:

• Aiglos91
    replied
    Nice last shot

Leave a comment:

• amzamz
    replied
    ... before the show. Salon Prive, Syon House London 2011. See also this thread here.

+ YouTube Video

Leave a comment:

• Spyker 007
    replied
    Can you not love the LM85?

+ YouTube Video
    Last edited by Spyker 007; 21-06-2011, 15:08.

Leave a comment:

• IVR007
    replied
    This is one of my favourite cars... Although I might prefer a magnolia interior..

+ YouTube Video

Leave a comment:

• Spyker 007
    replied
    I had not noticed the (orange) Aileron paddle car before...

+ YouTube Video

Any more pictures anyone?

Leave a comment:

• Spyker 007
    replied
    Which country?

Sound portugees to me.
    Brasil?

+ YouTube Video

Leave a comment:

• IVR007
    replied
    Originally posted by Spyker 007 View Post

How did you find this???????
    It is tagged 'spyker' so it wasn't very hard.

Leave a comment:

• Basokolow
    replied
    That's #115 in the rev battle

Leave a comment:

• Spyker 007
    replied
    Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
    + YouTube Video

I seriously recommend forwarding to 2:16. Looks like #157 went to another state. First Spyker in Montana?
    Those squeaking brakes would drive me crazy!!

How did you find this???????

Leave a comment:

• IVR007
    replied
    + YouTube Video

I seriously recommend forwarding to 2:16. Looks like #157 went to another state. First Spyker in Montana?

Leave a comment:

• IVR007
    replied
    A small rev battle:

+ YouTube Video

Leave a comment:

• Laviolette GT2R
    replied
    Originally posted by mrobin33 View Post
    Q. if its the best car, why not more buyers?
    On the forum are numerous posts from owners having to explain all the time what car it is so the answer could be that Spyker is relatively unknown (compared to Ferrari, Lamborghini and other exotics). The fact that people want to know what car it is assumes they do like it which is positive!

Although there are not many Spyker owners, these owners are true ambassadors of the marque, showing there cars everywhere, explaining to everyone what car it is and using them for good initiatives like yourself to make others happy. Some day, the Spykerbrand will be known as a desirable alternative to for instance Ferrari and Lamborghini and the people owning one will be associated with goodness!

Leave a comment:

• mrobin33
    replied
    Yes that's me in #138.

This was a drive in aid of a School in NJ for children with Autism. A great collection of cars drove for two hours in Central NJ finishing at the Hamilton Farm Golf Club for lunch.

The best thing of the day, other than raising lots of money, was that the Spyker was voted "people's choice" and won me a plaque, a very nice painting of the Sebring 24hr race.

This was amongst Ferrari's including an F40 and a Dino, Lamoborghinis including a Countach and a Murcielago, and some beautiful Alfa's and racing Porsche. See this other video of the event.....the Spyker appears briefly.

Q. if its the best car, why not more buyers?

+ YouTube Video

Leave a comment:

Working...
X