No announcement yet.

Spyker C8 LM85

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why of why is there some foam around the gearshifter? Looks like somebody forgot to remove it

When we were at the factory I asked about the roofscoop and they told me that it was because of sand of other stuff that could get into the engine. Especially in Arab countries that was a problem and that's why they close it of. But you can open it if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
      Why of why is there some foam around the gearshifter? Looks like somebody forgot to remove it
      yeah, I also noticed that... think sombody forgot it, dunnow what else it could be
      Niels

Comment

The LM85 has some kind of wind deflector in it's nose? Look at the attached picture.
        Attached Files

Comment

I've seen that on the official shots as well. Don't know what it's for. It could be a small gurney like they have in F1.

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
            The LM85 has some kind of wind deflector in it's nose? Look at the attached picture.
            The C8 Aileron has something similar, I think, but I first reallly noticed how it was positioned after seeing this photo

Comment

I'm not a fan of combining alcantara with leather as well as turned aluminum. that is one material too much, and hurts the design.
              Rijk

Comment

Some more photographs of the LM 85 (and Aileron) at the L.A. Show from flickr:
                Flickr: Search
                Flickr: Search karazyman's photostream

Thanx for posting these pictures nth4nth and karazyman!
                Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

I like the car very much. It's diffrent than the other cars. It looks more like a hard version of a Spyker. Something like Ferrari always do with their cars, like the F430 to a F430 Scuderia. I loved this car. Hopely can Spyker take some contact with builders for a scale model of those car.

Comment

LM85 Body's painted at Rotterdam Automotive Services

Check out post #4 in the next tread: http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/tec....html#post6821

A little info about the painting of the Spyker LM85 body's.

Niels

Comment

Originally posted by JoeD View Post
                      Check out post #4 in the next tread: http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/tec....html#post6821

A little info about the painting of the Spyker LM85 body's.

Good stuff! Nice read.

Thanks for sharing, Niels! You're a valuable source already

Comment

Originally posted by bucciali View Post
                        Good stuff! Nice read.

Thanks for sharing, Niels! You're a valuable source already
                        Thx... At Your Service...

Only trying to do something in return and be of as much an asset I can be!

Added some extra info to the post as well: http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/tec....html#post6821

Grtz...
                        Niels

Comment

Some good pictures on Sportscarforums:

Spyker C8 Laviolette LM85 US debut in Los Angeles - SportsCarForums.com
                          Rijk

Comment

I'm very curious how many LM85's have been sold..but I guess we have to wait for the January 30 Q4 trading update to get and official figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter View Post
                              I'm very curious how many LM85's have been sold..but I guess we have to wait for the January 30 Q4 trading update to get and official figure.
                              I'm also very curious for the Q4 update,i buyed some shares @2.501€.
                              Ready for a gain above 4€,fingers crossed :lol:

Comment

Found a presentation video of the LM85 by Spyker of Tampa Bay.

spykeroftampabay.com

+ YouTube Video
                                ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Working...
                                X