Within two months we went from 9,000 to 10,000
    Rijk

Comment

• Oh that's incredible. Great!

Comment

• Post #11,000
        Rijk

Comment

• Post #12,000. That is 1,000 posts in 33 days. A new record, thanks to the excellent reporting on the GP2 races
          Rijk

Comment

• Hello, I am a new member of the forum, just an enthusiast as of today . . . but very enthusiastic!

I drove the C8 Aileron, C8 Spyder and C8 Laviolette in Carmel, CA this August, then again in Salt Lake City at the "CEO Experience" at Miller Motorsports Park in Salt Lake City.

I am SO impressed with the marketing campaign the company has undertaken at this time. I think they are brilliant to reach out to the existing exotic car owner community with a personal approach, rather than blasting away with magazine ads and the like.

I personally enjoyed driving the C8 Spyder very much. The punch of the car was visceral, and the frameless windshield created a true sense of freedom in the cockpit. The car is pure style!

Finally, Victor Muller was a fantastic guy and a truly powerful ambassador for Spyker. I was favorably impressed by the other company personnel I met as well.

Justice
            With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• Justice,

Welcome to the site. There is a lot of information about Spyker on this site, including a bunch of owners, that are very active.

I'm sure you're going to enjoy it
              Rijk

Comment

• Thanks, Rijk, I look forward to it!

Justice
                With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• Welcome Justice!
                  The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• Hello everybody,
                    My name is vivian, I'm from China and live in Shanghai.
                    I love the spykers, it's so much more than the car

谢谢大家!!

Comment

• Hi Vivian,

Welcome on board. Nice albums you've added to your profile

Hans

Comment

• Finally a source for the VINs of all those unidentified cars in China! Welcome, Vivian!

Comment

• And someone who does a better job in translating Han characters than Google
                          Last edited by IVR007; 19-09-2009, 16:47.
                          The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• Vivian,

Welcome. We sure can use some female Spyker enthusiasts on this site
                            Rijk

Comment

• Hi I'm new here - a Spyker enthusiast since seeing a rather nice C8 Spyder as pace car in the 2006 Monaco Historique races. I'm English but live and work in New York and am now seeking a Spyker having spent a few years enjoying Corvette Z06's!! There are a few 2006 models around at prices that are approaching reasonable enough for me to justify! Nice to see this forum here....

Comment

• Welcome Matthew!

Comment

Working...
                                X