First post Enthusiast lounges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthew,

Nice to have you on the site. Fellow New Yorker here. Did you ever drive a Spyker? If not, are we can arrange something.
    Rijk

Comment

• Originally posted by F Spider View Post
      Matthew,

Nice to have you on the site. Fellow New Yorker here. Did you ever drive a Spyker? If not, are we can arrange something.
      No I haven't - and I'd love to; let me know more!

Comment

• Matthew, You have PM.
        Rijk

Comment

• New to the forum, although I've already asked a bunch of idiot newbie questions!

Currently on a search for a 06 Spyker...black on black. I've loved the car ever since setting eyes on it...proud owner of an 05 Bentley GT, currently living in NJ, also looking for a daily driver the likes of an Audi A4 or something similar to get me through the winter.

Still going through the motions of getting the wife to understand why I NEED this car (she alway succumbs, but in this case I don't have great answers as to why I need to spend this kind of cash on a fair weather car!).

Otherwise, great Forum!

Comment

• Fit the Bentley with Blizzaks and save yourself the cost of the Audi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Basokolow View Post
              Fit the Bentley with Blizzaks and save yourself the cost of the Audi.
              Great minds think alike...have the Blizzaks on the Bentley and they been great, but want to use the cash on the sale of the Bentley for the Spyker. Then buying a daily driver the likes of an Audi A4 which will also double as daughters first car

Comment

• Originally posted by Swisstrader View Post
                Still going through the motions of getting the wife to understand why I NEED this car...
                Ben Nef of Lamborghini of Las Vegas told me, always remember it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission! :lol:

Comment

• nobody comments oh women

... nobody comments on women, it seems. I know the arguments about cars only too well. My solution was, I buy a car whenever I am without woman. As a compensation, so to say (hehehe). If I meet a new girl the cars are already there. This gives far less discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swisstrader View Post
                    Still going through the motions of getting the wife to understand why I NEED this car (she alway succumbs, but in this case I don't have great answers as to why I need to spend this kind of cash on a fair weather car!).
                    When i bought my Ferrari I just send my wife a tekst message (SMS). "Honey, I have just bought a Ferrari. "

She did not believe me.....

She was still in shock when i picked it up the next day.

Congrats with the new beauty!!

Jeffrey

Comment

• @ Spyker 007

Do you also own a Ferrari? Wich one?
                      Olav

Instagram
                      https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

• Originally posted by Aiglos91 View Post
                        @ Spyker 007

Do you also own a Ferrari? Wich one?
                        http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/off...html#post13004

The Grigio 328 GTS

Attached Files
                        Last edited by Spyker 007; 10-10-2009, 13:12.

Comment

• Nice
                          Olav

Instagram
                          https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

• 1,000 posts in 33 days again. Even without racing reports. SO is humming
                            Rijk

Comment

• * sorry for posting here. wrong topic!
                              Louis

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattjs33 View Post
                                Ben Nef of Lamborghini of Las Vegas told me, always remember it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission! :lol:
                                My wife gave up long ago.. she just knows if my mind is made up... it will happen. I have great cars and a great wife, life is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X