No announcement yet.

Spyker parts for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do-Undo wheelnut caps are available for 125 euro each (excluding VAT and shipping and handling).

Please list which one you want.
    Rijk

Comment

You can put me down for one Driver side. Thanks!
      Nihil ausus, nihil acquisitus

Comment

Will do.
        Rijk

Comment

Did the Spyker factory stock spare parts? If not, how to obtain them now? Say, your windshield cracks, the radiator leaks after getting hit by a rock, or something similar, bevond repair, then what? Or even worse, in case of a collision? Are there still insurance companies that will accept Spykers? Just wondering: why would anyone buy a new Spyker, giving the practical problems of driving it? Same question to existing owners: how do you deal with this? Seriously meant, not making fun! Very interested in hearing what people think.

Comment

Right now parts are still available. I just bought some parts. The process is a little more complicated, but there is a whole building with parts.
            Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by bvpp00 View Post
              Did the Spyker factory stock spare parts? If not, how to obtain them now? Say, your windshield cracks, the radiator leaks after getting hit by a rock, or something similar, bevond repair, then what? Or even worse, in case of a collision? Are there still insurance companies that will accept Spykers? Just wondering: why would anyone buy a new Spyker, giving the practical problems of driving it? Same question to existing owners: how do you deal with this? Seriously meant, not making fun! Very interested in hearing what people think.
              Although Spykers are very bespoke in their design and material fabrication, most of the mechanical parts are readily available. For example, Audi engine parts, transmissions, transaxles, AP Racing Brakes, Koni shocks, Eibach Coil Over Springs, etc., can all be easily obtained.
              Scott

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                Right now parts are still available. I just bought some parts. The process is a little more complicated, but there is a whole building with parts.
                Hi Rijk,

Is it still possible to order the Do-undo wheel nut caps? If so, whom should I contact? I would like to order 2 silver ones for the driver's side (left side or "port side", if you will), assuming there is no difference between the front and rear.

Also, I would like to order 2 silver wheel center nuts, 1 for the driver's side and 1 for the passenger's side, assuming is no difference between the front and rear.

Thanks,
                Scott
                Scott

Comment

Do-undo caps are available for 125 euro plus VAT and shipping. Request for the central lug nut is sent.

Did you see the prices for the splitter?
                  Rijk

Comment

Do-undo caps are available for 125 euro plus VAT and shipping. Request for the central lug nut is sent.

Did you see the prices for the splitter?
                    Hi Rijk,

Thank you very much! I just sent you a PM also requesting a splitter if one is still available. #228 is a 2009 Laviolette. Is it a wide body?

Thanks for taking the time to make all these arrangements. We really appreciate it!!
                    Scott

Comment

Scott,

Your car is a widebody. I got the PM.
                      Rijk

Comment

Scott,

Your car is a widebody. I got the PM.
                        Hi Rijk,

Thank you again!!
                        Scott