Another VF Engineering Supercharged C8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another VF Engineering Supercharged C8

This time, a Laviolette. I have been asked by the owner not to reveal the VIN, but I am allowed to post the pictures I took of this amazing car on a visit this week to VF Engineering. (You can click on the photos to get larger versions, etc.)

Chris Mora at the wheel

The supercharger

Powdercoated wheels

The supercharger from inside - quiet! New four-lobe design.

Nik Saran, CEO of VF Engineering, with one of the engineers
    With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Excellent. Good to see another Spyker gets the VF-treatment

Would love to see this one on the move.

Comment

Great, thanks for posting these pictures "OnTheLam".

Comment

Is this an LM 85?
        Rijk

Comment

I have some video that I will be able to post in about a week. I am traveling, so I can't do it sooner. The car is a BEAST!

The supercharger is totally silent on this one, unlike mine. Being a passenger, it felt like getting snapped off the catapult on an aircraft carrier when Chris Mora threw the hammer down.

The funny thing is, it has the same horsepower as mine, but it's different somehow when you are a passenger -- it felt even more powerful!

What a thrill it was to get a ride. I'll post the video as soon as possible.

Comment

My bet is that it is #223 because this Spyker has the double centre vent on the dash.

Comment

I'd say it's #165.
              'Cause this car has those red sidemarks (I think that's how they're called), and #223 has orange sidemarks
              Olav

Instagram
              https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

.. cannot read the VIN. It is on the first photo, but the resolution would need to be better. :lol: Here is the best I can do!
                Attached Files
                Last edited by amzamz; 20-11-2010, 20:39.

Comment

Originally posted by Aiglos91 View Post
                  I'd say it's #165.
                  'Cause this car has those red sidemarks (I think that's how they're called), and #223 has orange sidemarks
                  If it is #165, it means it started its live with the non airbag steering wheel (according to pics in thread #165), then got the airbag steering wheel (according to vid in thread #165) and got downgraded again to the non airbag steering wheel (according to the pics in this thread).

Comment

How you guys have the ability to simultaneously keep track of 250 or so Spykers on four or five continents is beyond me. You are a keen group of enthusiasts!

It warms my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheLam View Post
                      How you guys have the ability to simultaneously keep track of 250 or so Spykers on four or five continents is beyond me. You are a keen group of enthusiasts!

It warms my heart.
                      I've made a file with all the Spykers, known in the Unofficial Register, in it
                      So I just need to select the type, color, and some other characteristics. And then I can see what #vin matches the description
                      Olav

Instagram
                      https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

Clever, Olav. Very cool.

Comment

Working...
                        X