No announcement yet.

10 years of Spyker Party and Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Rijk...I will be traveling on business in Munich over that weekend. Will let you know if something changes.

Paul

Comment

Paul,

The weekend you are referring to has been postponed. We are trying to get the cars together later in October. Please let us know know which weekend will suit you.
      Rijk

Comment

Pending a set date, I would be very interested in going

Comment

Count me in, just let me know the final date and I will arrange to be there. Looking forward to see you again as well as meeting more Owners and Enthusiast.

Comment

I hope to be able to set the date in the next few days. All owners around have an email with the possibilities, and some have reacted already.

Chris Mora is interested to come also, so this could become quite an event.
            Rijk

Comment

Right now it looks like it will be the 9th of October. I will send confirmation to the owners tomorrow.

The great news is that Victor has to be in New York on that Friday, and will join us on Saturday
              Rijk

Comment

In regards to the location of the Spyker 10 Year Celebration:

Airport's = Albany(ALB) or Newark(EWR) / JFK
                Lodging Options listed below:

This is in the Catskills, in Ulster County, not too far from Kingston, NY.
                There’s a more upscale hotel, called the Emerson Resort in Mount Tremper, but they are fully booked for October 9th. They have limited availability for October 8th though. Emerson Resort & Spa |
                The Trail Motel, Boiceville: 4091 Route 28, Boiceville, NY 12412 has rooms available for October 9th. It’s a clean hotel and rooms are between 110 & 140/night plus tax.
                Phone: (845) 657-2552

Something more original and not too far from West Shokan is Kate’s Lazy Meadow, which is owned by the band member of the B-52s named Kate. There are suites, cottages and Airstreams for rent.
                Kate's Lazy Meadow Motel - Home

Another nearby option is Ashokan Dreams:
                Ashokan Dreams - B&B Lodging, Weddings and Celebrations, Vaction Rental  in the heart of the Catskills, near Woodstock, Kingston and Phoenicia.

A little further away, near Kingston, NY: The Holiday Inn:
                Holiday Inn Kingston, NY in the Hudson River Valley

They have plenty of availability still

Comment

Great weather forcast, great roads, great company
                  Rijk

Comment

Should I clean it?

Comment

my hotel room is booked. ill see you guys on saturday

Comment

I'd be delighted to join the ranks of the Enthusiasts in attendance!

Comment

Some publicity on saabsunited.com: spyker 10 year celebration in US this weekend
                          The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Originally posted by FiliusNovaeAngliae View Post
                            I'd be delighted to join the ranks of the Enthusiasts in attendance!
                            Excellent. You will receive details per e-mail.

Comment

... two things:

(1) I wish the 10-year anniversary of Spyker all the best, good fun and nice weather! I am sorry I cannot be there! I would love to!

(2) Why actually didn't you choose the 10-10-10 for the 10th anniversary (October 10, 2010, meeting would be best at 10:10am)???? :lol::lol::lol: In Germany we call this a "Schnaps-Zahl".

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                                ... two things:

(1) I wish the 10-year anniversary of Spyker all the best, good fun and nice weather! I am sorry I cannot be there! I would love to!

(2) Why actually didn't you choose the 10-10-10 for the 10th anniversary (October 10, 2010, meeting would be best at 10:10am)???? :lol::lol::lol: In Germany we call this a "Schnaps-Zahl".
                                Also wishing you guys a great celebration and wishing it was not over a holiday weekend so I could join!

Comment

Working...
                                X