White spyker needed for tv commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White spyker needed for tv commercial

I just registered in your forum. I work for a film production company for TV commercials and are not currently and urgently looking for a SPYKER COUPE WHITE CAR for a TV commercial for Corona beer to be shot in Rome this end of the month. I have already contacted SPYKER marketing department, and they kindly gave us the ok to use the image of their cars but now need to find one! If possible in Europe. Could you help me to find the owner of this one I just saw? Would you know any one else that could have one
    The ideal model we are looking for is LM85 or C8 Aileron. IT MUST BE WHITE or if not VERY clear. Of course I can send all info (storyboard etc… ) upon request.
    Should you be able to help me I would be most grateful to you! My cell is 34 639 62 89 59. I’m based in Spain. But I will be happy to call you if you give me some contact phone.
    Many thanks. Kind regards.

Hi and welcome, it is very unlikely that you will get an Aileron or LM85 as the LM85 doesn't come in white and the Aileron is not out yet. If you need a coupe its the Laviolette that you need. I have passed you request to few people and hope it works out.

Originally posted by Anna Ingravitto View Post
    I just registered in your forum. I work for a film production company for TV commercials and are not currently and urgently looking for a SPYKER COUPE WHITE CAR for a TV commercial for Corona beer to be shot in Rome this end of the month. I have already contacted SPYKER marketing department, and they kindly gave us the ok to use the image of their cars but now need to find one! If possible in Europe. Could you help me to find the owner of this one I just saw? Would you know any one else that could have one
    The ideal model we are looking for is LM85 or C8 Aileron. IT MUST BE WHITE or if not VERY clear. Of course I can send all info (storyboard etc… ) upon request.
    Should you be able to help me I would be most grateful to you! My cell is 34 639 62 89 59. I’m based in Spain. But I will be happy to call you if you give me some contact phone.
    Many thanks. Kind regards.

Comment

Isn't it possible for her to get a hold of the white pre-production Aileron?

Comment

254 will be at the Beijing motor show when they want it in Italy.
        Originally posted by Reddingius View Post
        Isn't it possible for her to get a hold of the white pre-production Aileron?

Comment

Yeah, that complicates things a bit..

Comment

Many thanks to all of you for your very quick feedback! Is the Laviolette also a SPYKER and coupé??? Excuse my ignorance....

Comment

Yes, the C8 Laviolette is a coupé and, of course, a Spyker.

Here is one:

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Ingravitto View Post
                Excuse my ignorance....
                No problem, keep us updated
                The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

If you need one in Europe, depending on exact dates, you can use #254 - It's the Aileron in White... and it is in europe today. We also have another SWB car in white there.

It does not make sense to use a car in Los Angeles for a Rome shoot.

Email me your info and I will pass it to the proper channels.
                  Vinny

- former SPYKER Employee, but a fan for life....

Comment

Thanks Vinny. That is great news indeed! I will now email you from my regular mail and send you all relevant info. Will be easier !
                    Do you have any pictures of both cars???? My email is: anna@ingravittofilms.com

Comment

... mine is silver and open. See here. Probably not what you had in mind?! Plus most likely you would have to hand wash it before filming. ( ---> just found in another post, that it is in April. Sorry cannot make that.)
                      Last edited by amzamz; 16-04-2010, 18:41.

Comment

Working...
                      X