Spyker appearing in movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
    They are just talking now. The deal is not done yet.
    Any news? Or was there no deal? Or was this about Knight Rider?

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
      Any news? Or was there no deal? Or was this about Knight Rider?
      That was about Knight Rider.
      Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
        ... another fascinating thing is related to the use of Spyker doors in the movie.

First, the pretty actress (I still have no clue who she is) doesn't need to open her Spyker door. It automatically happens! Then, when she asks the hostage to get into the car, again the door automatically opens! I wasn't aware Spyker had built-in artificial intelligence...

Again, when she kicks the guy out of the car, I was wondering how you would sit in the car driving it and at the same time open the passenger door and push a person out! But somehow, the passenger door opens... and closes again! I have no clue how this is done! Remember, the car is in full flight! See pics.
        I was told the 'Spyker episode' from the Knightrider series showed last week. (28-02-2009)

Anybody have the movie-clip?

Jeffrey

Comment

Knight Rider: The Liveblog - Season 1, Episode 1

"A Knight In Shining Armor" must be the episode in which the Spyker appears, I haven't seen it my self

NBC Video Rewind
          EDIT: most online episodes can only be watched within the united states
          Last edited by IVR007; 07-03-2009, 20:38.
          The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

I watched part of a long documentary on the 2007 Peking to Paris rally last night on "The Car Channel", a Dutch digital tv channel.
            I noticed there was a rerun of the episodes this afternoon. Perhaps there will be more reruns in the future.

Comment

... is a music video acceptable here? Did we see this before? A Spyker is appearing in "Shareefa ft Ludacris - need a boss". See here. After 1:42...
              Last edited by amzamz; 28-04-2011, 22:00.

Comment

Spyker is featuring big time in this clip

Comment

Yes, but Ludacris??!!

Comment

Don't mean to offend anyone, but that's some seriously baaaaad music right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Reddingius View Post
                      Don't mean to offend anyone, but that's some seriously baaaaad music right there.
                      Baaaad means good right??

Comment

That wasn't what I intended it to mean :P More like horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Reddingius View Post
                          That wasn't what I intended it to mean :P More like horrible.
                          Agreed...at least he has good taste in cars

Comment

... apparently there was a C8 Spyder in episode 4.03 "You Only Die Once" of "CSI:NY", a TV series, on October 10, 2007.
                            Attached Files

Comment

... apparently there was a C8 Laviolette in episode 1.05 "Money for Nothing" of "Rizzoli and Isles", a TV series, on August 09, 2010.
                              Attached Files

Comment

... another music video! This time it is Jay Sean.

+ YouTube Video
                                ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Working...
                                X