Sun visor on a Spyker??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun visor on a Spyker??

While I love the frameless look to my front windshield, there are days when I'm not loving the lack of a sun visor...then, much to my surprise, I come across this item in the pic below. Was/is this an option? What are others out there doing with lack of a sun visor besides Spyker hat and cool shades?:lol:
    Attached Files

Swisstrader, you have a keen eye! I wouldn't have spotted that.

I'm just doing the hat and shades thing . . . there are challenging moments if the sun is low, but generally it works OK.
    With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

That is an airbag steering wheel on a 06? I thought that was very difficult.
      Rijk

Comment

And with the color of that steering wheel almost looks like an afterthought!...meaningless sidebar: I just saw a comment that the only plastic part on the Spyker is the red ingnition on/off switch....just thought that was interesting:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
          That is an airbag steering wheel on a 06? I thought that was very difficult.
          This is on car #110, a factory test mule. All kinds of odd things likely have appeared on it at some point in time.

Comment

Same answer for sun visor?

Originally posted by Mattjs33 View Post
            This is on car #110, a factory test mule. All kinds of odd things likely have appeared on it at some point in time.

Comment

That would be my guess, yes. If you asked them nicely I'll bet they would make you one!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattjs33 View Post
                Exactly!
                The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

From you IVR, I expected a much more detailed response on my sun visor question:lol: Expected you to know the stiching process, number of cars with said sun visor, reason it is not generally available, number of degrees of angulation possible with said visor, etc...you are slipping.

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                  Exactly!

Comment

hahaha:lol: sorry Swiss, yesterday was my day off..:lol::lol:
                    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

I squint

Comment

Working...
                      X