No announcement yet.

The Saab Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... and what is the number plate for the Saab?

Comment

• Enjoy your new car!
      The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

Funny detail is that the sales woman, looks a lot like our local Saab sales woman

Comment

• Back in it's natural environment, and dirty already.....
          Attached Files
          Rijk

Comment

• The Saab is almost the same color as the Spyker? Maybe it was a nice touch to also have a red interior in the Saab

Comment

• Hello, F Spider. Beautiful pictures and very nice 9-5. Jason Castriota is the same. I would ask if I can use your photos to write an article for my blog in French. (Sorry for my English ^ ^).

SAABactu

Comment

• On SU

Comment

• Originally posted by Nabu View Post
                  Hello, F Spider. Beautiful pictures and very nice 9-5. Jason Castriota is the same. I would ask if I can use your photos to write an article for my blog in French. (Sorry for my English ^ ^).

SAABactu
                  Nabu, ofcourse you can use these. This is a public domain. Nice of you to ask, though.
                  Last edited by F Spider; 18-09-2010, 15:02.
                  Rijk

Comment

• The Saab got a lot of attention at the local car show.
                    Attached Files
                    Rijk

Comment

• ... as seen in Korea. "Just a coincidence" they normally say :lol:. A Samsung SM5 LE, not a Saab...
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Spyker press release about talks with BMW:

Published: 11:56 CEST 27-09-2010 /Thomson Reuters /Source: Spyker Cars N.V. /XAMS: TICKER SPYKR /ISIN: NL0000380830
                        REACTION ON PRESS SPECULATION ABOUT BMW

Zeewolde, The Netherlands, 27 September 2010. Spyker Cars N.V. ("the Group"), a holding company that owns subsidiaries which produce and sell premium automobiles under the Saab and Spyker brands, has noted recent press speculation about the possible supply relationship with BMW. The Group confirms that talks are ongoing and will give further details once a final agreement has been reached.
                        A press conference is expected on Wednesday at 11:15 Swedish time.

Comment

• Exciting stuff. I wonder if this has any concequences for Spyker cars. I guess not (immediately)

Comment

• Since Spyker already said they will be using GM engines in the C8 Aileron (Spyder) and D8 P2P I guess there won't be a Spyker-BMW deal in the near future.

Comment

• Spyker has got a great list of partners for such a small player:
                              - Lotus
                              - CPP
                              - Volkswagen/Audi Group
                              - GM
                              - Saab
                              - CPP
                              - BMW

And if you take in account F1 you're even looking at Ferrari (engines) etc.

Comment

• The deal is done? See article:

BMW agrees to supply engines to Saab, reports say

It would only make sense to me to put BMW V8's into Spyker products as well. But going Audi-GM-BMW in such a short time may create havoc for Spyker engineers.

Comment

Working...
                                X