The "let's get depressed" thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "let's get depressed" thread!

Just depressed that I have not been able to take my beloved 086 out for the past few months due to weather and probably not able to for another month or two...deep depression

I hear ya.
    This weather in NJ has been terrible the last few weeks and the salt is just killer.
    It's going to take a couple good rains to clear it up for sure.

Comment

NorCal weather has been has been heavy rain this winter, but every time we get a clear day, I take one of the cars out for a spirited drive. My goal is to get through the winter without needing to use a battery tender!

Wish me luck!
      With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Haha that's a very good excuse to flee the house and use the toys:lol: I wish you luck!
        The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

... did anybody notice what I posted in the last few weeks? Model cars, VIN number issues, internet surfing for fake Spyker stuff

...it is winter here, too. The Spyker would probably run straight away, but the Bugatti T35B is getting the entire gearbox revamped, 5 new tyres, the torque bar holder was broken, a wheel rim (?) broke as well and the gas tank is leaking a little. The Spyker is cheap, you know.... with the Bug, it is something like $100 per mile! Unless if you do it all yourself, incuding machining cogwheels from a block of metal.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by amzamz; 20-02-2010, 10:02.

Comment

Tomorrow is "good" weather upstate NY. I might just take out the Spyker to get my fix.
            Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by whitlock View Post
              I hear ya.
              This weather in NJ has been terrible the last few weeks and the salt is just killer.
              It's going to take a couple good rains to clear it up for sure.
              It's not so bad when there's snow on the ground... the worst is when the snow is gone but the salt still remains. Waiting for that first hard rain is brutal!

Comment

I took mine out on Superbowl Sunday for about an hour just to get my fix... I can't wait for spring, I need to spend some quality time behind the wheel!!!!!

Comment

Fly South The Birds Do

Originally posted by jpcourt View Post
                  I took mine out on Superbowl Sunday for about an hour just to get my fix... I can't wait for spring, I need to spend some quality time behind the wheel!!!!!

Listen to you Guys, it was 70deg sunny in SoFLo Drove from Palm Beach to Lincoln Road south beach today. This why Obama needs to bring back the Auto Train. We need you guys down here...

Comment

Next year I will probably take 086 with me to Palm Beach

Originally posted by panoz1 View Post
                    Listen to you Guys, it was 70deg sunny in SoFLo Drove from Palm Beach to Lincoln Road south beach today. This why Obama needs to bring back the Auto Train. We need you guys down here...

Comment

by this thread it looks like you qualify for group rate. I feel for you guys the weather has been terrible..

Comment

http://www.timduganphotography.com/i...=58&category=2

Comment

^ beautiful shot of the Panoz!
                          It's pretty nice out in NJ today, time to rip on something

Comment

Working...
                          X