No announcement yet.

Spyker apparel/fan-items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want something from the old collection. Do you know where they still sell them? Since it's the old collection it's probably not in the P.C. Hooft anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by basman007 View Post
      I want something from the old collection. Do you know where they still sell them? Since it's the old collection it's probably not in the P.C. Hooft anymore...
      As far as I know you can still order using the Spyker site. Remaining sizes are mentioned with the products. But they are running out XL and XXL.

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
        As far as I know you can still order using the Spyker site. Remaining sizes are mentioned with the products. But they are running out XL and XXL.
        Allright, do you know how the sizes are? Do they fall normal or slightly larger or smaller?

Comment

Originally posted by basman007 View Post
          Allright, do you know how the sizes are? Do they fall normal or slightly larger or smaller?
          The shirts have the normal sizes so XL = XL

The shoes are quite small. If your size is 44, you need to order 45 to make 'm fit.

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
            The shirts have the normal sizes so XL = XL

The shoes are quite small. If your size is 44, you need to order 45 to make 'm fit.
            I'm an S/M () and there's still plenty of those

thanks

Comment

I just went to the McGregor store in the Hague, but they do not have what is advertised on the website. Apparently, the manufacturer in China did not ship/produce the listed items, and they also do not expect them in at all.
              Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                I just went to the McGregor store in the Hague, but they do not have what is advertised on the website. Apparently, the manufacturer in China did not ship/produce the listed items, and they also do not expect them in at all.
                A year or 2 back the store in the P.C. Hooft straat in Amsterdam was the only store that sold the Spyker clothing... Perhaps it still is...

Comment

i ended up ordering the shirt from the mcgregor site and got it and its very nice

Comment

Every time I wear a Spyker shirt when I'm with the car, people think that I work for the factory
                    Rijk

Comment

Every time I wear a Spyker shirt when I'm with the car, people think that I work for the factory
                      hehe
                      I wonder what people think if I wear my Spyker jacket and get on the bus :-|

What a coincidence that you bumped this thread now. Just got back from shopping and I came across a McGregor store and they did have 2 Spyker rugby/pullovers left... IN MY SIZE , so yeah I got one :nerd:

Comment

Probably because the only people that have gotten the shirts are those of us that work for the factory.
                        Vinny

- former SPYKER Employee, but a fan for life....

Comment

I would like everyone to know I have been hounding Europe on this for years. We are working merchandise sales into the dealer networks very shortly. We have also been approached by a number of companies that would like to distribute here in the US.

I promise it's coming, soon...
                          Vinny

- former SPYKER Employee, but a fan for life....

Comment

Not too sure what to make of this:
                            The Ego Spyker laptop.
                            EGO Spyker

Google only shows this link, so I'm guessing it's not "too official", this stuff

EDIT: Ego is Dutch! :-)
                            Company
                            The company, established in 2003, is engaged in the design, production, distribution and marketing of luxury lifestyle products. To that end, Ego Lifestyle works closely together with leading international companies and organisations in the fashion, luxury and lifestyle sectors.

http://www.ego-lifestyle.com
                            and it makes limited editions notebooks. Just can't find the Spyker model, only the "Jan de Bouvrie" model
                            Last edited by bucciali; 25-10-2009, 22:36.

Comment

When we were at the factory, they told us they had been talking to EGO to develop the laptop, but that it wouldn't come on the market. So I am surpised that is actually is!

Comment

Originally posted by bucciali View Post
                                Google only shows this link, so I'm guessing it's not "too official", this stuff
                                From the Third Quarter Trading Update:

On September 23, Ego Lifestyle B.V. and Spyker signed a license agreement, pursuant to which Ego will develop, sell and market
                                ultra high-end laptop computers with Spyker branding.
                                You read it first on Spykerowner.com!

Comment

Working...
                                X